Does anyone here cross stitch?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a pamphlet called cat country that I never x-stitched!! One design has 4 kitties with welcome written underneath, two seperate individual cats and one design with a cat sleeping on a basket of laundry. If you want I could photocopy and send copies to you??? PM me if you are interested!!

scuffy&samantha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I do. I have a lot of patterns. I haven't been doing it these past few months, been really busy.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cross stitch and I also have a computer program that you can scan in a picture and it will make it into a cross stitch pattern for you I have already cross stitched Duke but I havn't gotten a good enough picture of Sibohan to stitch yet, she tends to run away from the flash.
I also have a couple cute cat patterns if you might be interested

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The best cat patterns that I've found were from Stoney Creek - they have a web-site. I subscribe to the magazine - it's great!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

I cross stitch and I also have a computer program that you can scan in a picture and it will make it into a cross stitch pattern for you
What program is it? That's soo cool!

I am currently working on my first cross stitch ever! It's just a little kit I bought at JoAnn's- it's of a moon I think- I work on it for a little bit, put it away for a while, then remember it and start again... I think I'm close to a year now

Eventually when I get good enough there is a big salt water scene I'd like to do!

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

I cross stitch and I also have a computer program that you can scan in a picture and it will make it into a cross stitch pattern for you I have already cross stitched Duke but I havn't gotten a good enough picture of Sibohan to stitch yet, she tends to run away from the flash.
I also have a couple cute cat patterns if you might be interested
That's great. I've just started and have found tons of dog ones but very few kittie ones. I would love to get some good kitty patterns!!

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While I have been known to cross stitch it's been a while.

Try to Google Cross Stitch Patterns you can order online??? Just a suggestion.