Silly kitty, that's a mirror!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funny story I had to share. We don't have the biggest apt. in manhattan so when Maia gets all worked up, she does her laps, bathroom to living room to window kitty perch to top of armoir and so on.... There is a full length mirror on the hall wall with a bench in front of it she liks to sit on...Tonight she was running around like a maniac and jumped up on the bench and into the mirror thinking the reflection of the chair in it was the actual chair! The bench is right up against the wall so she did'nt hurt herself, but she finally took a break , probably realizing she knew this already!! Love her!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How's your little Maia today??? Has she had any more chair/ mirror incidents ? lol...bless her heart! Your little furbaby is too cute! Do you have any more pictures of her?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maia is great! Just found out what her drama is, she is spotting, her first heat and a month early! Funny thing is her friend CeCe in NJ just started the past week, they got thier periods together, just like girlfriends do! CeCe is at the vets now and Maia is in a week. She has been a regular in Fur pics, I am sure you have seen her StarryEyedTiGeR, I recognize you........I just loved that pic of her for our signature, that was her at 8 weeks.
Here is one of her helping me clean!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Maia is great! Just found out what her drama is, she is spotting, her first heat and a month early! Funny thing is her friend CeCe in NJ just started the past week, they got thier periods together, just like girlfriends do! CeCe is at the vets now and Maia is in a week. She has been a regular in Fur pics, I am sure you have seen her StarryEyedTiGeR, I recognize you........I just loved that pic of her for our signature, that was her at 8 weeks.
Here is one of her helping me clean!
She is soooo prescious!!!! I love that face!!! Thanks for posting more pictures of her! I'm glad to hear she's getting spayed next week
. She's such a beautiful girl! Her and CeCe do sound like girlfriends lol. Too cute!
Matter of fact, i remember CeCe's adorable picture from the "i'm cool" thread! What a gorgeous kitty too! Both girls are quite lovely!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just put a new thread, Chia cat, of Maia, in fur pics, .....she is a cam ham!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Just put a new thread, Chia cat, of Maia, in fur pics, .....she is a cam ham!
Yea!!! Now i'm going to go check out the other thread! I can't get enough pictuers of her- she's sooo cute!