New to the site and Hello!

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey All,

I am new to the site and so far it seems pretty neat. I have 2 cats, Oscar (male, black and white domestic) Misty (female, Russian Blue) who is currently pregnant. We are looking forward to the arrival of her kittens.
It's funny, I was never a huge fan of cats till I got one and now here I am on a cat forum, who knew!? lol Looking forward to posting more.

Ciao for now,
ABK

shadowsoul

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ABK

Hey All,

I am new to the site and so far it seems pretty neat. I have 2 cats, Oscar (male, black and white domestic) Misty (female, Russian Blue) who is currently pregnant. We are looking forward to the arrival of her kittens.
It's funny, I was never a huge fan of cats till I got one and now here I am on a cat forum, who knew!? lol Looking forward to posting more.

Ciao for now,
ABK
Hi!! Hope to see more of Oscar and Misty
He's namesakes with my baby

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's funny, I was never a huge fan of cats till I got one and now here I am on a cat forum, who knew!? lol
It happens to the best of us! Welcome to TCS! I'm one of the Mentors on the site and I'm here to help answer questions. If you think of any, please just click on my user name and send me a private msg.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks!
Incase anyone is interested in seeing some pics I posted some in the picture section. Fur pictures only I think it's called lol still getting used to the site.

deelynn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
HI IM DEE
WE HAVE NEW KITTENS NOW their black and white
about 5 weeks old now my 6yrold cant hold them enough

we have 3 female cats susie,bootsie
and our momma cat snowball

welcome to group:-)

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by deelynn

HI IM DEE
WE HAVE NEW KITTENS NOW their black and white
about 5 weeks old now my 6yrold cant hold them enough

we have 3 female cats susie,bootsie
and our momma cat snowball
Wow, that's alot of cats! hehe Although pretty soon we will have more, once Misty has her kittens. Do you have any pics of the kittens?

mongo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome! I am new here also. Have found this to be a friendly bunch.

Good luck with your kittens.

Mongo

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mongo

Welcome! I am new here also. Have found this to be a friendly bunch.

Good luck with your kittens.

Mongo
Yep, everyone seems to be very nice. Thanks, and welcome to the site as well!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you, Oscar and Misty to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Good luck with the kittens

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks flisssweetpea I'll be sure to do that if I have any questions and thanks for the welcome babygirl.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site
We are so pleased that you have joined us

If you have any questions as you make your way around please let me know. You can do so by simply clicking on my user name and sending a private message. I will be happy to help in any way I can

I look forward to getting to know you and your furry family a little better on the site!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi ABK:

...well, gosh, to know cats is to LOVE cats! Glad to meet you all and hope that Misty gets to see her doctor soon and the babies do, too, to prevent more feline overpopulation...
Oscar and Misty must be gorgeous -- all cats are! I am currently enjoying life with 9, all rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered of course! and very spoiled. They range from 16+ to 2 years. Also, there are 12 in sanctuary in Canada! because my husband is divorcing me and forcing me and "my" 9 to relocate to an urban location, with its stupid quotas. We rescued these guys from our former home, where people didn't do the right thing and spay/neuter.
I miss them terribly, but know they are in loving care and safe. That's the most important thing!

Best to you, Oscar, Misty, and babies...