A lot of songs drive me nuts. I'm highly irritable.
In no particular order, though:
* "Don't Cha" (or whatever) by the Pussycat Dolls. "Don't cha" wish your girlfriend was an uber-
* "Jenny From the Block" by Jennifer Lopez. No, dear, you're not
your same old self, unless that same old self had the ability to shut down a city block to film a music video.
* "My Humps" by the Black-Eyed Peas. How is it empowering to use your breasts to get you what you want? You're still stuck in the role of sexual object. What about brains?
* "Photograph" by Nickelback. I like most of their stuff (although their sound is completely unoriginal: Creed, Theory of a Deadman, Bush, etc.). This song just has really lazy rhymes; it sounds like something I might have written in grade nine.
* Any song where the singer laments how terrible their life is because they're famous and we just don't understand
how difficult their lives can be. You know what's difficult? Poverty. Try it out the next time you feel like griping about your "misfortune."
I could mention more, but my opinions just get more vitriolic. I love good music, but it seems like bad or just plain lazy music is becoming more popular.