Tuffy

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tuffy died about 9:30 this morning. His liver was shutting down and he was bleeding allot from his rectum and he could hardly breath so I said its time.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tom I am so very sorry about Tuffy, This is Heart braking I so hate to have to read these posts it makes me so sad. Please RIP Sweet Boy Run and play at Rainbow Bridge and watch over your Daddy. I am so sorry Tom You will be in my Thoughts and Prayers as will Tuffy, Please take care of yourself and your wife I know this has been very hard, Bless you both for doing the best that you could for Tuffy

enuja

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, this is so sad! I feel so sorry for loss.

Feel proud of the best-possible end of life you gave Tuffy. It may not have been for long, but you rescued this poor cat and gave him a good end of life. It was so brave of you to make the choice and put him down to end his suffering.

You are a wonderful pet health coordinator. Feel proud of what you have done as you mourn Tuffy.

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Tom, I am so so sorry. I could not believe it when I saw his name here.
You did so much good for that little guy and he will be forever grateful to you for that. You saved him from who knows what and let him know what it was to be loved and happy.
I am so sorry he has gone but you have done the right thing for him.
How are you feeling?

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you at this difficult time

Tuffy knows how much you loved and cared for him and will watch over you until the day you are back together again

Play happily, sweet Tuffy

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tom, what can I say that hasn't already been said. Our hearts go out to you and your wife on your sad loss but just know Tuffy is in a pain-free place now and knows how much he was loved by you.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry this happened

Thank you for giving him a good home and giving him love and support in his passing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
RIP Tuffy, My best friend is gone. I just buried him outside his favorite window where he always watched the sun rise in the mornings. I just can't believe he is gone.

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry Tom! I've been following every update on Tuffy. I've been kind of expecting this any time now. I'm so sad that Tuffy is no longer in your life but I'm happy that he is no longer in pain. Anytime I've had a pet pass, they have always come to me in a dream to tell me they are ok and happy. It always seems to help. I hope Tuffy comes to visit you too.

tru

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.
As so many others, I have been keeping up with you and Tuffy.
As you expressed how special Tuffy was to you, he became special to us.

It was mentioned about our cats coming into our lives for a reason, although we may not really know what that reason is. I have to say that I think your Tuffy came to you as the only person that could give him that special love and bond he needed in his last year of his stay on this earth.

You gave him your heart and the best care any living being could hope for. I know your feelings have been on a bit of a roller coaster ride through the ups and downs of the past year, but I'm sure that Tuffy only felt constant love and devotion from you and I'm sure that is part of what made him so very special.

Again, my condolences to you. Your Tuffy is now at that Rainbow Bridge romping and playing as he waits for that person he claimed and loved.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
RIP Tuffy .... Bless you Tom and your family, you did so much for Tuffy, more than a lot of people would. You expressed what a special cat Tuffy was and what a special man you are. Tuffy was loved by so many. May you find your peace soon. RIP

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tom I so sorry for the loss of your special friend. Thank you for being there for this sweet boy who knew he was loved so very very much!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
so sorry to hear about your loss... words are so inadequate in times like these. i know how it is to lose your soulmate kitty.
to you during this painful time.
Tuffy - watch over your daddy