Try this for me!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Regardless of what you naturally are; let's say your bald and eyes are no color. What would you rather be?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I voted for what I actually ended up with. I like my dark hair and blue eyes. Hubby wishes for a red-head for some reason

scuffy&samantha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I want black hair and blue eyes. I have a very black hair but brown eyes.

My husband have a dark hair, it kinda balck when you are far from him but when you get closer he is brown and he got blue eyes.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really like my natural brown hair color, but I've always wanted green eyes

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also have brown hair and don't mind since I can do so much color wise with it. But I have always wanted green eyes. My eyes are hazel and I think my mom has the most beautiful green eyes. So that is the one thing I would change (well that and thicker hair!).

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i voted brunette and brown eye's only for the fact i am a brunette but have blue/green eye's

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

I voted for what I actually ended up with. I like my dark hair and blue eyes. Hubby wishes for a red-head for some reason
Buy a wig and treat him to a red head every now and then.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have blonde hair (ashy). It's the kind that goes darker as you get older, but it's actually started to lighten in the last couple of years (I have a lot of white hair for my not quite twenty seven years).

I have eyes that change colour. They were blue until I was thirteen and now they're not. My eyes are currently (yes, I just checked) green with grey and yellow (the grey is sort of like a ring at the edge and the yellow is like small imperfect halo next to the pupil). My right eye has more yellow.

This is roughly what it is most of the time now, though the exact proportions of the colours change (if yellow is present, my right eye always has more. Sometimes, only my right eye has yellow).

Occasionally my eyes are a grey blue, or mostly grey or mostly blue. I think I've only seen my original eye colour once since it changed.

Three times I've been talking to people (once BF, the other two were friends) and they announced: you know, your eyes are changing colour... the last time, I dashed to the mirror, but I didn't get there in time, so I have no idea what that looks like, or whether it's constantly happening or happens mostly when I sleep.

I think it's a varient on heterochromia iridis/iridium.

But in a perfect world what would I look like - I'd have about two dozen wigs I think, and change my hair every day.

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I picked what I used to have... my favorite hair ever, I had loooong hair dyed a pretty natural black. I looked great. I had to cut it ALL off for my sister's wedding. I have blue eyes, and naturally I have brown/gold hair. Right now it's dyed reddish brown. I want my long black hair back

However I did give it to locks of love. And got to see a picture of the chinese lady who got it.
Which made it more worth it.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beccory

I picked what I used to have... my favorite hair ever, I had loooong hair dyed a pretty natural black. I looked great. I had to cut it ALL off for my sister's wedding.
Wow, you love your sister. I can't imagine asking my sisters to do anything permenent to their hair for my wedding, and I can't imagine them asking me, either - and I'd say no, too.

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Wow, you love your sister. I can't imagine asking my sisters to do anything permenent to their hair for my wedding, and I can't imagine them asking me, either - and I'd say no, too.
Oh, nono- she didn't make me, my mom did. and it wasn't really "making" me, either... she just dropped so many hints that I got fed up.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I voted for red hair/green eyes. I'm already a natural redhead (hated it when I was kid, but love it now), but would love to have green eyes instead of boring gray. That way, I'd seem really sexy and mysterious and hava a better shot at George Clooney!

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think it would be neat to have red hair and green eyes. Sounds Christmas-y and the combo would be striking, but I don't know with almond-asian eyes?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Loubelia

I think it would be neat to have red hair and green eyes. Sounds Christmas-y and the combo would be striking, but I don't know with almond-asian eyes?
Ann, I've seen a pic of you, and you have beautiful eyes!