Who Plays at Pogo?

scuffy&samantha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, I am a club member of Pogo. I love playing there, I spent my spare time in Pogo, same with my husband.

I have enough tokens for my husband to play Texas Hold 'em Poker, he gambles my tokens and I get mad, cause my tokens that I earned just keep losing.

I started playing poker, I think it was really fun. It's more fun when you win.

I like playing Lottso too, that is my favorite, it's really fun.

What games you like at Pogo?

Well, if you guys wants some Pogo Guest Pass, just let me know or you can PM me.

april31

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I play in pogo although dont play much poker unless its for a badge. I guess my favs are canasta and spades but i play a lot of different games.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scuffy&samantha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I like to play games specially when I am playing for badge, it is really fun.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I play occasionally, I tend to skip between games but I like Lottso and am often in a Vaults of Atlantis room just because I chat to some people that play all the time and am in a league so have to play it occasionally

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I play there but I'm not a club member. I go there in spurts and I haven't been lately since I've been on TCS
but I love love love Stack 'Em, Bingo, Word Whomp, Backgammon, Euchre, and Dominoes!

Edit: I forgot- what is a badge?? What does a guest pass do?

scuffy&samantha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

Edit: I forgot- what is a badge?? What does a guest pass do?
Badge is like an avatar, it shows up next to your name when you are in a game room. You coolect them, you have to win the game to get them, you have one week, every week there are new badges.

A club member can send you a guest pass, you can play the other games that club member has, in short you are a club member just for five days for free.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, my name is Betsy, and I'm a Poppit addict.

I didn't join the club, though, not interested in paying to play.

scuffy&samantha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Hello, my name is Betsy, and I'm a Poppit addict.
There is a poppit badge, you have to get a 100 red dice. I was playing it yesterday it was working fine, you have to win 100 times to get the badge. I was 29/100 and I kept winning but they are not giving away the red dice so I quit, it was so frustrating!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Scuffy&Samantha

There is a poppit badge, you have to get a 100 red dice. I was playing it yesterday it was working fine, you have to win 100 times to get the badge. I was 29/100 and I kept winning but they are not giving away the red dice so I quit, it was so frustrating!
I don't get badges because I didn't pay to join the club. I just like to play the game - it helps me to destress, because I don't have to think while I'm playing. I've been playing it for about 10 years now, LOL!!!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Has anyone ever won any of the drawings?

I have 115,000 tokens which is a few years worth of accumulation for me! It's peanuts compared to some of the people on there with over a million tokens!

Someday when I have a gazillion I'll enter the $1000 drawing and then lose and have to start all over again