Have you ever?

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotten the urge to do something at an ungodly hour?
Steves gonna wake up and think I went nuts, I cleaned all the litter boxes (for the fourth time today mind you, lol) vaccumed in the living room (second time) he didnt even bat a lash when i did that, lol

Than I walked into the kitchen. The stove has been deep cleaned inside, out on and behind, lol the fridge as well...and the floor has been swept and half of it scrubbed. I finally pettered out..but tommrow I am gonna do the counters and the other half of the floor, lol. and all my rags are outside in a bucket soaking right now..

and its currently 4am

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Ok I am not as bad as you but I do wake up, or when I get woken up by the cats at an ungodly hour, and feel the need to sort out some mess I've been putting off forever. I don't usually do it but I will lie awake for ages thinking about it and planning how I will do it then next day.
I need to clear out our spare room as Marks brother will be back in a few weeks once the university goes back and theres nowhere for him to sleep and I went to bed thinking, 'this needs doing NOW' (it really doesn't..) but I couldn't sleep well at all, and now I can't concentrate on work because I just want to get home and organise it all.

scuffy&samantha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

Gotten the urge to do something at an ungodly hour?
Steves gonna wake up and think I went nuts, I cleaned all the litter boxes (for the fourth time today mind you, lol) vaccumed in the living room (second time) he didnt even bat a lash when i did that, lol

Than I walked into the kitchen. The stove has been deep cleaned inside, out on and behind, lol the fridge as well...and the floor has been swept and half of it scrubbed. I finally pettered out..but tommrow I am gonna do the counters and the other half of the floor, lol. and all my rags are outside in a bucket soaking right now..

and its currently 4am
Wow! I cleaned the house everyday, but not bad as you are. My husband thinks I am just freak out all the time when I see dirt in the house.

You want to clean my place? Just in case you haven't had enough?

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a night owl. So I do all the time. usually its me outside doing garden work late at night .....

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL I used to wake up at night and make full course meals. Like one night I woke up and baked a ham and all the fixings. And when I lived by myself I would wake up and clean the whole house in the middle of the night.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sometimes, if I'm amped up on caffine and can't sleep, I end up starting 1 thing, then think well, since I'm in the hall closet, I might as well clean out the whole thing! And that would start around 10pm (usually I'm in bed by then), so maybe I'll be done by like 1 in the morning....
(LGirl loves this, cause it's like we're doing something bad & mischievious (sp?) and she gets to explore the forbidden territory of the closet!)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you come to our house and use up the rest of that energy?

Mostly I get up and surf the web if I can't sleep.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh and I have been known to wake up in the middle of the night and want a shower. Which I can't do while I live here cause I would wake my dad up. But when I lived on my own I would wake up at around 1 am and think I need a shower. And the next thing you knew I was taking me a shower. But I think that come from all those years working third shift. And from working at the chicken factory. I normally didn't get home till 1 am.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

Ok I am not as bad as you but I do wake up, or when I get woken up by the cats at an ungodly hour, and feel the need to sort out some mess I've been putting off forever. I don't usually do it but I will lie awake for ages thinking about it and planning how I will do it then next day.
I need to clear out our spare room as Marks brother will be back in a few weeks once the university goes back and theres nowhere for him to sleep and I went to bed thinking, 'this needs doing NOW' (it really doesn't..) but I couldn't sleep well at all, and now I can't concentrate on work because I just want to get home and organise it all.
Im exactly like you!
I am moving in about 2 months, and i am packing today!! and clearing out everything because its going to be my only free day in i dont know how long!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

LOL see thats why i get up and do it instead of laying awake
i have enough issues sleeping lol

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Scuffy&Samantha

Wow! I cleaned the house everyday, but not bad as you are. My husband thinks I am just freak out all the time when I see dirt in the house.

You want to clean my place? Just in case you haven't had enough?
LOL oh i have had enough. i am just a cleaner sometimes, lol so no one can ever say "ewww smells like cats" lol most comments i get is"wow you have how many cats..i cant smell anyhing" lol

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Can you come to our house and use up the rest of that energy?

Mostly I get up and surf the web if I can't sleep.
sorry as of this morning. err afternoon i am tired.