Have you tried the real age test?

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I took the test, and at age 39.5 they have me as having a real age of 38.5, and of course, there were no questions about smoking (or former) smoking habits, so I have to say this is a bunch of hooey. I smoked for 24 years (quit in 2003) and that alone should take more than a single year off my life.

It appears to be designed more toward collecting consumer information from you so that they can market products and services to you through their affiliates.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually, there were a number of questions about smoking when I took it.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine says to check my email in 1-2 hours for the result ...... LOL ... it must be bad LOL

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually, they all say that! Not necessarily bad news, although I Kinda thought that at first too! It actually doesn't take very long! I wonder what Oprah's score was?

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I finally got my answer. My "real" age is 25.6 but I'm actually 26.6. I had questions about smoking, too.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It won't let me register.

So very confused. Says my password is not correct, but it is. Do you have to register or something? It didnt ask me to..Just asked for my email, and my e-mails password

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

It won't let me register.

So very confused. Says my password is not correct, but it is. Do you have to register or something? It didnt ask me to..Just asked for my email, and my e-mails password
Just make up a password. It should take whatever you want to put! You fill out the quiz and then it emails the answer to you!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

it told me I was .5 years older than I am
Thats exactly what mine said ..... Im .5 years older ...... I guess that means we're mature for our age ....LOL

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every SINLGE TIME I try something new...
it says
The password you entered is not the correct one for this e-mail address. Please check both your e-mail address and your password. If your e-mail address is correct but you don't know your password, click here.
And then I click "here"...
And it asks me for my birthdate, and says my password will be e-mailed to me shortly..Which it hasnt..But how in the world can they send me my password when I dont even have one.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm suspect of the fact that they "need" my email address...I get enough spam as it is, and can pretty much predict what they're going to tell me:
drink water, exercise, and don't eat french fries.
I've been good today except it's hard to exercise with a broken foot and strained tendon, darnit. Sigh.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Got MY results and I am DEAD!

Actually, they say that my "real age" is 64.1 - not bad for someone who is 48.7, smokes, doesn't eat properly and NEVER exercises. They also want to sell me a "plan", to make me younger

I have every intention of continuing to ENJOY myself, in spite of their doom and gloom scenario. Any future communications, will be promptly dumped into my spam file.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lilleah, it sounds as if you may have done the test before and the password you are giving them does not match the one you used back then... sometimes it can take a while for it to email you the password and have you checked your junk mail folder

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well apparently I've already registered like a year ago.
What in the WORLD?! I dont remember ever ever taking this. Wierd.
But anyways-
I "re-did" it, and it says..
My current AGE is 22.4
But I am really 26.0

Guess I better stop smoking