The story of Bella and the Pink Bunny

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got Bella this pink Bunny, on her first Easter, she wasn't even a year old. I have pictures of her cuddling with it when she was younger (before digital cameras) 12 1/2 years later she has decided that he is a good cuddle partner again.This has been in our room for over 8 years she hasn't gone near it till yesterday.
In the first pic you can see how she is holding her right paw that is the paw that now has the tumor in it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Awwwww
You know Bella still looks really young bless her little heart

Bella i really wish i could kiss your paw and it would be better again
Rosie you are right she still looks good if u don't see her try to walk...then your heart rips in two
I can see that she's lost weight she was 11.4 in April and is now about 8.5. She is still my beauty

evepie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
auw bella is truly a beauty. so sorry to have read about all the things she (& of course yourself) has been through
to see her lying there you wouldn't think there was anything wrong ~ much like my partners old dog Berti, god rest his sweet soul.

i wish we could all just wave a magic wand & everything would be fixed

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Bella, one kitty doesn't deserve to have all of this happen to her - especially since she's a "senior" kitty!

Give her hugs from us all. The bunny must be a comforting reminder for her.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bella is certainly a beautiful kitty in so many ways .... the love you both share is just incredible. So heart warming the way you speak of her. The closeness you share. The way she let you know she was sick and the way you knew she was telling you something. I know you cherish every moment with sweet Bella. How lucky you both are to have each other !!!!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Rosie you are right she still looks good if u don't see her try to walk...then your heart rips in two
I can see that she's lost weight she was 11.4 in April and is now about 8.5. She is still my beauty
Poor you and poor Bella

More TCS vibes and prayers and hugs (for you) and kisses (for Bella).

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou for sharing such a cute picture of little Bella. You and bella are certainly in my prayers. She is such a sweet girl! I just love the picture of her and her bunny. My abilene has a pink bunny too- i call it her "honey bunny" She carries it around the house everywhere
I bet Bella and Abilene would get along well. I hope your week gets better

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bella is such a pretty girl, and looks so sweet cuddling with her special pink bunny
I am so sorry that you are both having such a rough time right now
As Susan said, I wish we could just kiss her paw and make it all better.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bella is always such a beauty, and seeing her snuggling with her special bunny is just.........

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Both of you are very much close to my heart and I'm always sending positive and healthy energy to sweet Belle, and
and soothing vibes to you.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...she's so sweet cuddling up to her bunny again!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to run over to your house, pick up Bella, and give her kisses right on her little nose.

Sorry... I just had to get that out..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your kind words, I really can't imagine my life without her, she has been my daughter, my best friend and my sister all rolled into one, I adore her like nothing else in this world! I always tell her mommy loves you as big as the sky and then I say Infinity! I'm sure she has no clue what any of that is but I still say it! I'm really glad my husband found this site it was definately divine intervention because you all have been so supportive of us and I appreciate it so much. I really don't think I can go through this without TCS so MANY THANKS!!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bella is such a love! What a beautiful girl, and so sweet with her bunny. Oh, and she may not be able to define "infinity", but I'm betting she gets the message.
Thinking of you both.

andelawhi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bella is such a gorgous cat! I'm sorry your both having to go through this. She's so lucky she has such a great mom to help her through this.