What Are You Going to Make for Breakfast?

scuffy&samantha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Have you eaten breakfast yet or you skip it?

My husband loves corned beef hash, with eggs and toast. We go to the asian store to buy corned beef in can, cause grocery stores here don't have the kind that we get in asian store. It's not pure meat, it's just different.

Have a good day everyone, have to start my day.!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My work provides cereal and fruit and stuff like that, so I have a bowl of Cheerios and a banana, and either OJ or a cup of tea for breakfast.

Tuesdays and Thursday are bagel day, and they'll have bagels, croissants and other pastries and such goodies, which is always yummy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scuffy&samantha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry I don't like bagels much. My husband brought me bagels but haven't been eating them. Want some?

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This morning I had 2 eggs sunny side up (except I broke one putting it into the pan!), 1.5 pieces of bacon I had warmed up from the other night, 2 pieces of toast, and OJ!

I most definetely can't skip breakfast

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spanish breakfast is FAB
lots to choose from, my total fav is warm thick drinking choc with churros (they are like donut mix, but in long strips (about 2in thick) coated in sugar, you dip em in the warm choc................

evepie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
can't say i'm really one for breakfast...although my other half will always have brekkie...greedy bugger. i know i know, it's supposed to be "most important meal of the day" & all..but sometimes i really can't bring myself to do it...

if i *must* have brekkie i do like a full cooked one...beans..sausages..hash browns..eggs..
but we really are talking once a blue moon

evepie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

Spanish breakfast is FAB
lots to choose from, my total fav is warm thick drinking choc with churros (they are like donut mix, but in long strips (about 2in thick) coated in sugar, you dip em in the warm choc................

thats no breakfast!!

ryrymini

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cereal -- Reeses Puffs ^_^

Also, I had 1/2 blueberry bagel with cream cheese.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
my regualr breakfast is a pop-tart at my desk, but today I was running early to work, yes it does happen every once in a GREAT while
so i stopped at McD's for a number 1 w/ OJ

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually just have cereal or a bagel and cream cheese. I love cocoa wheats and bacon. I am not too big on breakfast foods like pancakes, sausage and eggs..but I try not to skip breakfast. leftover pizza always makes a good breakfast.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If a cup of coffee when I get to work counts then that's my breakfast.

On Fridays we have bagels here at work an I usually have one of those.

kiki_585

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello,

I have to wake up before I can even think about eating. So I usually grab a rice cake or two, or whatever breakfasty food we have in the house and then eat at work. I have tried eating breakfast in the morning but I just can't!

scuffy&samantha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I really don't like eating cereals or drinking milk. I have to admit it, I don't drink milk, I know it's bad, but I am taking Calcium supplement though.

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ugh.

I hate breakfast.

It wasn't always this way- in high school my mom would always cook me a fabulous, huge, delicious breakfast every morning- but these days... the thought of ANY known breakfast food makes me feel ill.
Even omelettes
my previous favorite...

scuffy&samantha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beccory

ugh.

I hate breakfast.

It wasn't always this way- in high school my mom would always cook me a fabulous, huge, delicious breakfast every morning- but these days... the thought of ANY known breakfast food makes me feel ill.
Even omelettes
my previous favorite...
You are like my husband, I don't cook breakfast food much, I cook food every morning but not breakfast food.