Piglet's Family!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These are shy kitties, from not having enough attention in their first home. Here is someone hiding. Either Rascal, Bella, or Sheena.

I love this pic.

Rascal and Angel hiding up out of reach.

Morris with his orange stripes down the back, and spots on his sides.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They all look just like Piglet and Eyore ......they are all probablly related ......I read your post about their other home. Very sad for everyone envolved very sad. You have just got the biggest heart for all you do for these kitties !!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Princess is really tame! And quite beautiful! She will be adopted soon!

Toby being brave from afar. He has a sister Ebony who looks just like him. They are all black, with white hair in their ears!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, they all come from 3 cats originally. Eeyore is 2-1/2 years old, Piglet is her little sister at 1-1/2 y/o. Sorry my other post said they are not sisters...they are sisters from one Mom, two different litters. Only two male cats in the home, so probably the same daddy, too! Then the two same males mated with Eeyore, Piglet, Kanga and Winnie to produce this gorgeous bunch.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And little Inchy. I know I posted this pic already, but it shows his markings well. Angel looks almost the same, but she is larger. And Inchy only has a stub of a tail...it got bitten off when he was 1-2 days old!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Inchy nursing from Piglet! He is certainly old enough to be weaned, but with so many Momma's, why would he stop nursing?!?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

Inchy nursing from Piglet! He is certainly old enough to be weaned, but with so many Momma's, why would he stop nursing?!?
That is so sweet !!!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SophieC

he he....who's that hiding on the other side of the t.v.?
I'm not sure! But I will tell you that Eeyore and 5 kittens can hide behind the TV. They pile on top of one another, so you can't even see the kitten on the bottom!

I would go into the room, and everyone would scatter, leaving Princess sitting in the middle of the room!

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Inchy's got very nice markings.. They are a beautiful family of cats though I'm so glad you stepped in to help stop this sad situation.