I almost died from the adorableness of this!

lovemybabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
First I have to preface this with saying I haven't been here in a couple months due to travel and work over the summer, so hello again and it's good to be back!

Anyway, I have to explain this picture. Spike and Leo are now nearly 5 (!!) months old and they are growing like weeds. The weather got cool at night last week so I pulled out a couple of my warmer blankets, one of which is the faux-fur leopard print one you see in the picture. I made the bed up and went to go wash up, and came back to find this! The boys were "nursing" the blanket! Suckling and kneading like crazy... I came so close to dying from the cuteness.

Also, here's a couple other shots of them:

Spike:

Leo (well, his back at least):

And this is them about 1 or 1 1/2 months ago:

They are getting so big! They are getting snipped and chipped in a couple weeks, and I'll be going home for a weekend to take care of them (I'm back at school now). I miss them already!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my!
What beautiful babies you have!

That's so adorable how they were suckling on the blanket..Sheesh..That blanket looks so comfy, I almost want to suckle on it too.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Spike & Leo are beautiful.
Their colors are stunning.
Wow!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, aren't they precious! My foster Dylan was a suckler, too. I'm not sure if it was because Garfield taught him or not. I would find big old 2-1/2 y/o Gar and little 3 month old Dylan sucking away on dd's stuffed horse!

vik61

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nursing on the blanket!!!! That IS enough to make you die of an adorable attack....super duper sweet.

They are just gorgeous creatures! What are they?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovemybabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Vik61

Nursing on the blanket!!!! That IS enough to make you die of an adorable attack....super duper sweet.

They are just gorgeous creatures! What are they?
Thanks! They are bengals

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love, love, LOVE the picture of Spike's belly!!! What a stud

I have to show my mom at work tomorrow- we're getting a Bengal in November and every day I show her the beautiful pics everyone posts on here so she can see how adorable my little guy is going to be. Spike is the perfect example- I can only hope to get a guy as gorgeous as him!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovemybabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

I love, love, LOVE the picture of Spike's belly!!! What a stud

I have to show my mom at work tomorrow- we're getting a Bengal in November and every day I show her the beautiful pics everyone posts on here so she can see how adorable my little guy is going to be. Spike is the perfect example- I can only hope to get a guy as gorgeous as him!
AWWW Congrats!! You will loveeee bengals, they are SO much fun!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they are the bees knees ! ! just F A B

you are right to warn us all, I nearly died to, they are both just to cute for words, and the colours of their coats, well...........

is all I can say ..........oh and I want one too !!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That pic is just priceless of them trying to nurse from the blanket...........awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

teri9672

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Topanga has that same blanket. She loves it and also likes "making biscuits" while laying on it.