Vibes/prayers for Ginger

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey guys,
Just need to request some vibes/prayers for Ginger, the sweet, little dilute calico my cousin has been fostering. Still no luck finding her a home. I'm kind of disappointed nobody in our family has stepped up to adopt this adorable girl, but am trying not to be judgemental. Anyway, my cousin doesn't feel she can foster Ginger longterm, so if we can't find her home soon, they'll keep her as a outside cat. This doesn't thrill me because they live on a busy street, but at least they'll feed her. I'm waiting to hear back from a local rescue group about accepting Ginger into their Petsmart adoption program. The volunteer I spoke with yesterday seemed pretty enthusiastic about her. They like the fact that she's already been fixed, tested and vaccinated.
So please send all the vibes/prayers you can spare that Ginger gets accepted or finds a home soon through some other outlet. You've done it before. I know you can do it again!
Thanks so much!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Ginger and I are finding out just how awesome TCS vibes really are - and we are sending you and your cousin's little foster girl Ginger strong vibes that she gets a furever home really FAST!!!

girlsetsfiyah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
*big hugs* best of luck to your little one finding a home....I just know she'll find one soon! {{{{{{adoption vibes!!!!}}}}}}

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks so much everybody. Your vibes and prayers are working! I just heard back from the shelter that they don't have any available cages for this weekend, but Ginger can take part in the adoption fair next Sat. and they'll put her on the waiting list to get into their Petsmart program.
Please keep those vibes/prayers coming so we can find this special little girl a home!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
lots ovibes for Ginger! Dilute calicos are not all that common so maybe someone who is looking for one may come out of the woodwork!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Lots of good vibes headed out to this beautiful girl. Who could resist her?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You guys did it again! Thanks to all your vibes and prayers Ginger will soon be on her way to a loving forever home!

To make it even better, Ginger is being adopted by a wonderful TCS person - Valanhb (Heidi) and her husband.
We still have to work out the details of getting Ginger from Cincy to Denver, but that's in the works.

Meanwhile, many thanks to all of you for pulling for sweet, little Ginger. And, special thanks to Heidi and Earl for giving this special girl a home!

It's another TCS miracle!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The kitty fairy strikes again!!!! hooray for Ginger! and Heidi and Earl!!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:banana:

Yes, this has been in the works for a while. Actually, since Eileen started this thread. But since we we in the midst of moving to our new townhome, that complicated matters, especially in convincing Earl that we should adopt her.

Eileen has sent us pictures to help us really fall in love with Ginger, which wasn't difficult to do at all! And apparently, Ginger shared the same sentiments as Susie:

Isn't she just gorgeous?!?! I can't wait for her to come HOME!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love happy endings and it doesn't get much happier than this. Congratulations to Ginger, Eileen, Heidi and Earl. You all are wonderful.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, wow, that is WAY too exciting! How is she getting here?

Nadette says "Hi" to a fellow dilute calico!