Asking Vibes for a exams!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi ya!,...

I´m conviced about the Magic board from TCS, is a reallity that all your good wishes and prayers will to work in one way or another way!

So in order to that I´m begging for your nicely good wishes for an exams to next thurday and saturday about English language to I have to do, in order to ask a Job in the American Consulate of USA in my city!

I really wish that I can to work in something that I really love, that is to speak english and to meet to other persons!

After the exams and to obtein the results, the consulate going to tell me what going would be the kind of Job that I would like to realyze!

Wish me luck my friends,.......As soon I can to bring to you an Up dated about it, I´ll do it!

Gimme please a bit of your nice patience my friends!

Thank you for listen to me!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Rigel, you know I'm behind you in this!! You have all of the good vibes I can muster! I know how long and hard you've been looking from the right job! Prayers are coming that this is the answer to your dreams!!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending good luck vibes and lots of prayers, Rigel. I know you'll do great!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rigel, I'm sending all my good luck vibes south to you!!!
I know you'll do well on the exam, and you'd be a wonderful person to work at the consultate!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TONS of vibes for you!! I am sure you will do well on these exams without or vibes but i know they do help!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you Dear friends!
your Support means a really much to me in this hard times!

Thank you of heart!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The American Consulate would be fortunate to have you working for them Rigel.

Lots of positive thoughts and tons of vibes coming your way.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of good luck and purrs! I think they would be crazy NOT to hire you. You would be perfect doing that job!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lots of vibes coming your way Rigel. This sounds like an amazing opportunity for you. You're going to do great!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I too am sending alot of vibes!!! Don't be nervous if they ask you something you don't understand-ask for a better explaination. One of my close friends moved to Wisconsin from Puerto Rico almost 40 yrs ago. She still can get confused if something isn't explained right to her. She just takes her time and got the answers she needed.
You will do a good job!!!!!!