Behavior Question

rosie0708

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi All,

I read the sticky about behavior problems and I believe my youngest furbabies issues might be due to litter box placement, but I'd like everyone's input:

My youngest, Cleo, (about 1 year old), defecates in the litter boxes, but sometimes after she does defecate her fur around her bum gets her poo all stuck in it. I have 4 litter boxes for my 3 cats and we currently keep them in our laundry room where it can get quite loud when the A/C turns on.

I was thinking that when the A/C turns on when she is using the litter box is scares her so she aprubtly jumps out. Does anyone have any other thoughts?

Thanks!!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosie0708

I was thinking that when the A/C turns on when she is using the litter box is scares her so she aprubtly jumps out. Does anyone have any other thoughts?
That is a possibility. If she is prone to be scared by noises, as some cats are, I would think thats a great possibility. Do you have another location to put one ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosie0708

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We do have another place to put her litter. Since we moved a few weeks ago, she has been on edge a little bit because she's still hearing new things.