10 Kitty Questions

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here are some questions that I'd love feedback on. I love to compare and get different ideas on items for our cats.

1. What type of food do you feed your kitties?

2. What type of litter do you use?

3. Do they have kitty furniture?

4. Do you give them kitty treats? If so, what kind?

5. How many kitties do you have?

6. Have you met your kitty quota or do you want more kitties in the future?

7. Do you prefer a certain breed of cat, or perfer long hair over short hair, or tabby over all white?

8. Did you get your kitties from a shelter, out of the paper, from a breeder?

9. Are you a breeder and if so what type of cat do you breed?

10. If you could buy any breed today (money isn't an issue) and you had room for just one more kitty, what would you get?

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TiffanyL

7. Do you prefer a certain breed of cat, or perfer long hair over short hair, or tabby over all white?
10. If you could buy any breed today (money isn't an issue) and you had room for just one more kitty, what would you get?
1. Iams, but right now Nutro Indoor and Meow Mix cups and soon to change again.

2. Fresh Step Scoopable, with A&H baking soda sprinkled in.

3. She has a little hammock/hideyhole, a sill bed that is above my bed on which she sleeps every night, a scratching post, and a turbo scratcher. And of course all the other furniture, which she lets me share with her sometimes.

4. She got a little tin of king crab meat for her birthday, but wasn't very enthused by it, sadly. I also give her Friskies Hairball Formula treats. And little coin-sized or less bits of what I eat.

5. One

6. I want five, when I own a home or have a larger apt and more income. But one is my quota for now.

7. I prefer moggies. Of any color and background.

8. None of the above. She was found in a friend's yard, in need of some dire veterinary intervention and love.

9. No. Spayed at 5 months.

10. I would get one kitty from the shelter, probably tuxedo, buy him insurance and vet care, and donate the rest of the money to the shelter.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What type of food do you feed your kitties?I feed them Whiskas or Meow Mix

2. What type of litter do you use?Tidy Cats scoopable Multicat

3. Do they have kitty furniture?We just bought the girls a cat tree and they LOVE it!

4. Do you give them kitty treats? If so, what kind?Yes they get treats. I have been using we food as a treat and then they get pounce treats to they seem to like

5. How many kitties do you have?I have 2 sweet girls

6. Have you met your kitty quota or do you want more kitties in the future?I think we are at out kitty quota for now

7. Do you prefer a certain breed of cat, or perfer long hair over short hair, or tabby over all white?I like anyone that steals my heart!

8. Did you get your kitties from a shelter, out of the paper, from a breeder?Phenom came from the Humane Society and Phantom was a stray.

9. Are you a breeder and if so what type of cat do you breed?Not a breeder

10. If you could buy any breed today (money isn't an issue) and you had room for just one more kitty, what would you get?A Bengal for sure! I just LOVE Bengals!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Here are some questions that I'd love feedback on. I love to compare and get different ideas on items for our cats.

1. What type of food do you feed your kitties? Innova,Felidae,Wellness,Tuna and Bella still loves Tender Vittles(I know they are bad but she can have whatever she wants
)

2. What type of litter do you use?for 12 years Scoopaway(way too dusty) NOW Arm & Hammer

3. Do they have kitty furniture? Oh gosh yes too many to mention and a huge cat tree on the way!

4. Do you give them kitty treats? If so, what kind Bellas favorite is Chicken & Cheese...I think they are whisker lickins.Sev likes cat milk

5. How many kitties do you have? 5-1 lives @ husbands store 4 live home with us.

6. Have you met your kitty quota or do you want more kitties in the future? In the future

7. Do you prefer a certain breed of cat, or perfer long hair over short hair, or tabby over all white? Always had long hair all my life until Joey showed up on the deck! I prefer long haired...but love them ALL.

Bella & Sev...from a breeder Sophia...Pet store(this explains a lot) Joey...outside Teddy...Shelter

A Persian or Himalayan from the Cozy Kitten Cattery..someday I will have one from there!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

1. What type of food do you feed your kitties? Whiskas / changing to Canin Sensitivity

2. What type of litter do you use? Catsan

3. Do they have kitty furniture? Scratching mat

4. Do you give them kitty treats? If so, what kind? Felix & tesco own

5. How many kitties do you have? 1

6. Have you met your kitty quota or do you want more kitties in the future? can't have more right now as Villy likes to be an only cat.

7. Do you prefer a certain breed of cat, or perfer long hair over short hair, or tabby over all white? Love them all.

8. Did you get your kitties from a shelter, out of the paper, from a breeder? Shelter

9. Are you a breeder and if so what type of cat do you breed? No

10. If you could buy any breed today (money isn't an issue) and you had room for just one more kitty, what would you get? Ragdoll
Think that answers them all!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What type of food do you feed your kitties? Whiskas, James Wellbeloved, Hills Oral and soon to be adding (
) Almo Natural!

2. What type of litter do you use? World's Best Cat Litter

3. Do they have kitty furniture? Yup, tonnes of the stuff!

4. Do you give them kitty treats? If so, what kind? All sorts of things - too many to list!

5. How many kitties do you have? Four

6. Have you met your kitty quota or do you want more kitties in the future? We're a full house for now!

7. Do you prefer a certain breed of cat, or perfer long hair over short hair, or tabby over all white? I don't have a preference!

8. Did you get your kitties from a shelter, out of the paper, from a breeder? Tibby and Molly from a colony, Willow over my wall and Annie from a Rescue.

9. Are you a breeder and if so what type of cat do you breed? Not a breeder.

10. If you could buy any breed today (money isn't an issue) and you had room for just one more kitty, what would you get? I would pass any money to a rescue and adopt any kitty that needed a home!

lucat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. What type of food do you feed your kitties? Hill's Science Diet Prescription K/D
2. What type of litter do you use? Cat's Pride

3. Do they have kitty furniture? Nope unless you count the human furniture

4. Do you give them kitty treats? If so, what kind? Once in a great while due to special diet-treat is a small amount of wet food
5. How many kitties do you have? Right now 1

6. Have you met your kitty quota or do you want more kitties in the future? More in the future
7. Do you prefer a certain breed of cat, or perfer long hair over short hair, or tabby over all white? Siamese if you please

8. Did you get your kitties from a shelter, out of the paper, from a breeder? Breeder

10. If you could buy any breed today (money isn't an issue) and you had room for just one more kitty, what would you get? Siamese or Bengal

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. What type of food do you feed your kitties?Chicken soup for The Pet Lover's Soul

2. What type of litter do you use?Premium Choice and Pestell

3. Do they have kitty furniture?nope, well just the couch, and kitchen table and bed, but I don't think that's what you meant

4. Do you give them kitty treats? If so, what kind? yes, usually Feline greenies

5. How many kitties do you have?10

6. Have you met your kitty quota or do you want more kitties in the future? definitley at quota, unless of course a positive kitty absolutely needs a home

7. Do you prefer a certain breed of cat, or perfer long hair over short hair, or tabby over all white? I love siamese, but all kitties are beautiful to me

8. Did you get your kitties from a shelter, out of the paper, from a breeder? usually a rescue group, occasionally a private owner

9. Are you a breeder and if so what type of cat do you breed? no

10. If you could buy any breed today (money isn't an issue) and you had room for just one more kitty, what would you get? Siamese, no doubt

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What type of food do you feed your kitties? Spike eats Medi-Cal preventive formula wet food; Oz eats Medi-Cal weight management wet food; both cats eat Medi-Cal dental formula dry food.

2. What type of litter do you use? Zehrs no-name brand, unscented with baking soda. This works best for us, as Oz appears to be allergic to everything else.

3. Do they have kitty furniture? Dear god, yes! We have a multi-level cat tree that they both adore, a palm tree-shaped scratching post, an inverted "U" on a scratch pad, and the giant box our new computer came in. Oh, and everything else in the house except the stove, the kitchen counter and the entertainment centre ...

4. Do you give them kitty treats? If so, what kind? Occasionally we give them Pounce treats. For the most part, they ignore them. The vet also gives us free samples of treats which the cats also typically ignore.

5. How many kitties do you have? 2

6. Have you met your kitty quota or do you want more kitties in the future? I want more kitties. My boyfriend is afraid we'll turn into crazy cat people. Also, we don't have room for any more litterboxes, so I guess two cats will be enough for now.

7. Do you prefer a certain breed of cat, or perfer long hair over short hair, or tabby over all white? I prefer short-haired moggies, but I've never met a pedigreed cat; I like long-haired cats, but they bother my boyfriend's allergies more than short-haired ones do.

8. Did you get your kitties from a shelter, out of the paper, from a breeder? From the shelter.

9. Are you a breeder and if so what type of cat do you breed? N/A

10. If you could buy any breed today (money isn't an issue) and you had room for just one more kitty, what would you get? Hmmm ... Well, I think bengals are just gorgeous ... Otherwise -- and it's not a breed, mind you -- I'd love to have a polydactyl cat. Their feet just look so cool!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
dry - chicken soup/wet - chicken soup + meow mix tub mixed together
tidy cats crystal blend
of course - 3 cat tress, small, medium & large
wildside salmon, kitty kaviar, katcheez, greenies
i am currently at my litterbox quota, so am also at my kitty quota. no future kitties for me until one of mine is no longer around
blues are my favorite, & i like the look of longhairs, but prefer owning shorthairs
one from a shelter, 2 strays, 1 from a accidental litter
no
Bengal

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

1.My older cat(Fuzz)--Kibbles and Bits by baby(Willie)--Purina Kitten Chow

2.Johnny Cat (I tried the natural wood shavings but they dont work so well)

3. Yes, I built a big thing for my baby (a scratching post which he never uses, and a bg concoction of levels and a big ramp)

4.Yes, Pounce

5. -2- Willie and Fuzz (Fuzz isn't really mine, hes my stepdads) ((((and Tina (prnounced Tiena-its a boy) who passed away in February))))

6. Definitely gonna have kitties in the future although I have no idea how im gonna be able to neuter them after what hapened to Willie

7. I dont care about the beauty, I care about the love!!

8. Fuzz-Breeder Willie-Shelter

9. I'm 13. No way am I a breeder

10. That kitty on the Fancy Feast commercials

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What type of food do you feed your kitties? Eukenuba calorie restricted for Duke, Sibohan gets Preformatrin.

2. What type of litter do you use? Right now Zellers brand multicat

3. Do they have kitty furniture? Oh yes, they have a whole jungle gym. They like playing with my throw rugs most of all

4. Do you give them kitty treats? Once in a while if they are exceptionally good, otherwise they would expect it and that's not a treat

6. Have you met your kitty quota or do you want more kitties in the future? I would love to be a foster mom, but in my small apartment it's not possible. I would love more kitties but I would need a bigger place

7. Do you prefer a certain breed of cat, or perfer long hair over short hair, or tabby over all white? No preferance

8. Did you get your kitties from a shelter, out of the paper, from a breeder? Shelter

9. Are you a breeder and if so what type of cat do you breed? N/A

10. If you could buy any breed today (money isn't an issue) and you had room for just one more kitty, what would you get? I have always liked the look of the Norwegin forest cat. That would be on the top of my list

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What type of food do you feed your kitties? They get Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul dry and Nutro wet

2. What type of litter do you use? So far something called Odor Lockers

3. Do they have kitty furniture? I think they might have more furniture than I do

They have their catnip, and whatever I pick up at the store i.e. Feline Greenies, etc.

5. How many kitties do you have? two boys

6. Have you met your kitty quota or do you want more kitties in the future? I'm at the quota for now, I think, but someday I want one more Birman girl, and we'll see what happens after that

7. Do you prefer a certain breed of cat, or perfer long hair over short hair, or tabby over all white? Though I love all cats, my favorite breed are the Birmans!

both of my boys came from a reputable, wonderful breeder

I'm not a breeder, but I've thought about breeding Birbabies someday

A litle blue-point Birman girl named Solaris! (that's what I was aiming for originally and I somehow ended up with two boys
)

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. What type of food do you feed your kitties? A mix of Purina One Chicken and Rice & Eukanuba Indoor Formula and Friskies wet.

2. What type of litter do you use? Tidy Cats Multicats

3. Do they have kitty furniture? Two cat condos

4. Do you give them kitty treats? If so, what kind? Yes. Whiskas Tempations or Feline Greenies

5. How many kitties do you have? 4

6. Have you met your kitty quota or do you want more kitties in the future? Four's my max, but I'd consider fostering in an emergency situation.

7. Do you prefer a certain breed of cat, or perfer long hair over short hair, or tabby over all white? No preference, but I have a definite soft spot for solid black kitties

All are rescues. Three of the four are former feral kittens.

9. Are you a breeder and if so what type of cat do you breed? No

10. If you could buy any breed today (money isn't an issue) and you had room for just one more kitty, what would you get? No particicular breed, but I'd love to have a solid black male.

bob'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. What type of food do you feed your kitties? - Trader Joe's canned, Royal Canin Indoor 27 and Friskies

2. What type of litter do you use? - Tidy Cat multiple cat (red label)

3. Do they have kitty furniture? - there's a kitty bed that they ignore and several scratchers

4. Do you give them kitty treats? If so, what kind? - They're not into treats

5. How many kitties do you have? - 2 boys

6. Have you met your kitty quota or do you want more kitties in the future? - for now 2 is plenty but I would like one more if I move to a house.

7. Do you prefer a certain breed of cat, or perfer long hair over short hair, or tabby over all white? - whatever comes into my life!

8. Did you get your kitties from a shelter, out of the paper, from a breeder? - Bob is a stray; Freckles came from a co-worker who was moving

9. Are you a breeder and if so what type of cat do you breed? - not a breeder

10. If you could buy any breed today (money isn't an issue) and you had room for just one more kitty, what would you get? - Maine Coon

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. What type of food do you feed your kitties? Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul (dry) and Merrick (wet).

2. What type of litter do you use? FreshStep Crystals

3. Do they have kitty furniture? One large post from floor to ceiling, two smaller posts, and a bunch of beds. They'll be getting a larger post set when I move to a house early 2007, no room now.

4. Do you give them kitty treats? If so, what kind? Definitely. We give them Pit-r-Pats and Greenies (Tink is very picky about treats, and she'll eat both of those - I don't want her to miss out when everyone else gets stuff)

5. How many kitties do you have? Five

6. Have you met your kitty quota or do you want more kitties in the future? We're at our quota I think, but I'm sure we'll end up with more.

7. Do you prefer a certain breed of cat, or perfer long hair over short hair, or tabby over all white? We have four short hairs and one medium hair...and they're all black and white (complete coincidence, we find it very funny). I prefer to save mine from a shelter or save them from the streets than purchasing from a breeder.

8. Did you get your kitties from a shelter, out of the paper, from a breeder? Shelters or off the streets.

9. Are you a breeder and if so what type of cat do you breed? Nope.

10. If you could buy any breed today (money isn't an issue) and you had room for just one more kitty, what would you get? I would love a Spynx...and a Siamese.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. What type of food do you feed your kitties? Innova Light dry, and Merrick wet

2. What type of litter do you use? Fresh Step clumping

3. Do they have kitty furniture? scratching post, would like to have a kitty tree in the near future

4. Do you give them kitty treats? If so, what kind? Of course! Wildside Salmon and Kitty Caviar

6. Have you met your kitty quota or do you want more kitties in the future? I met my kitty quota

7. Do you prefer a certain breed of cat, or perfer long hair over short hair, or tabby over all white? I am in love with torties
I like that Dori has short hair, but I am not sure that I have a preference.

8. Did you get your kitties from a shelter, out of the paper, from a breeder? Dori was a Christmas gift from my fiancÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]. A friend's coworker has a cat who had kittens.

9. Are you a breeder and if so what type of cat do you breed? Nope

10. If you could buy any breed today (money isn't an issue) and you had room for just one more kitty, what would you get? I would get a Sphinx

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. What type of food do you feed your kitties? Purina One Kitten and Adult

2. What type of litter do you use? Tidy Cat Crystal Blend

3. Do they have kitty furniture? 1 large kitty climbing thing and 2 tunnels

4. Do you give them kitty treats? If so, what kind? no

5. How many kitties do you have? 4 inside and about 3 strays outside that I feed

6. Have you met your kitty quota or do you want more kitties in the future? I think so but you never know what the future holds.

7. Do you prefer a certain breed of cat, or perfer long hair over short hair, or tabby over all white? I love long hair kitties

8. Did you get your kitties from a shelter, out of the paper, from a breeder? ad in the paper for all of them

9. Are you a breeder and if so what type of cat do you breed? Nope

10. If you could buy any breed today (money isn't an issue) and you had room for just one more kitty, what would you get? I would get a ragdoll or a maine coon

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What type of food do you feed your kitties? Meow mix dry, and she will only eat the wet food if it's beef, or fish flavored

2. What type of litter do you use? exquisicat from Petsmart, clumping

3. Do they have kitty furniture? she has 2 baskets that are hers, and her window perch, other than that the whole house is her playground

4. Do you give them kitty treats? yes, daily. She loves the temptations treats, and greenies, and a few others.... I like to mix them up.

6. Have you met your kitty quota or do you want more kitties in the future? I'd like another

7. Do you prefer a certain breed of cat, or perfer long hair over short hair, or tabby over all white? I love black & white animals...I also love long haired cats, although my princess is a short hair....

8. Did you get your kitties from a shelter, out of the paper, from a breeder? she was a starving stray

9. Are you a breeder and if so what type of cat do you breed? nope, just a Meowmy

10. If you could buy any breed today (money isn't an issue) and you had room for just one more kitty, what would you get? probably a bengal or a Himalayan.

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What type of food do you feed your kitties? James Wellbeloved dry, natures manu, hi life, bozita, nutro choice, almo nature and felix wet (plus a few others occasionally!)

2. What type of litter do you use? sophisticat premium choice

3. Do they have kitty furniture? yes - ceiling high cat tree (currently broken
), 2 tier post plus a few smaller scratch posts/activity centres

4. Do you give them kitty treats? If so, what kind? Yes - whatever they get given for birthdays and xmas plus thrive freeze dried prawns I buy them

6. Have you met your kitty quota or do you want more kitties in the future? Met my quota where I live now but would like a 3rd if/when I have more space. Not sure I can afford more than 3, and would worry about rocking the boat too much if I had more.

7. Do you prefer a certain breed of cat, or perfer long hair over short hair, or tabby over all white? I prefer foreign type and oriental breeds, but I love them all!

8. Did you get your kitties from a shelter, out of the paper, from a breeder? 1 from a shelter and 1 from a breeder

9. Are you a breeder and if so what type of cat do you breed? No, but I aspire to breed somalis one day

10. If you could buy any breed today (money isn't an issue) and you had room for just one more kitty, what would you get? Another somali is next on the list! Would like an abysinnian too.