Question!?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you don't hear back from a company once you applied for a job position does this mean that you've been rejected??

How about a apartment if you applied for it ect, do they call you to let you know that they dont want you or do they ignore you?

Reason being is because I just applied for 5 jobs online, and I don't know how long I am supposed to wait for them to contact me.

and for the lovely apartment on saturday, yesterday I got all my papers done, sent them to her by fax and today by mail, but I am really scared of being rejected!

Any advice??

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wouldn't say rejected, unless their too idle to let you know which has been known.

By the time it takes to read everyones details, then filter them down to the ones their keen on, send them a letter/phone call to arrange an interview etc.. it can take a good couple of weeks, possibly longer, it does where i work anyway because we get so many.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha it would be awsome working with you Susan!

I just applied for another job at the airport!
I really hope some of them reply to me by friday!

For the first time in my life i feel like an ADULT!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That'll be a good job at the airport!. Just think of all the people watching you could do

Theres nothing wrong with sending them an e-mail just asking if any decisions had been made, at least it shows your keen!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have had adverts out for 10 days and only just started to contact the people we are interested in for more information and will call them Friday for interviews next week. Hiring takes us about a month from start to finish.

If you fancy moving to Canada you will save me the bother of reading more

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well i just got a reply from the airport and the job has already been taken

Bummer!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

We have had adverts out for 10 days and only just started to contact the people we are interested in for more information and will call them Friday for interviews next week. Hiring takes us about a month from start to finish.

If you fancy moving to Canada you will save me the bother of reading more
Id love to!

Unfortunately though i have no money to move there

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont know about in germany, but here most of time all i get back is something saying they got my resume from when i applied. more then a few times it has taken 2 months before they called to set up a interview. I have resume up on a couple of different locations, but most of the time i get calls about jobs that there is no way i want, IE computer help desk.,

GOOD LUCK !!!!