Fire!!!!! Fire!!!!! Fire!!!! And Candles!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is your favorite candle scent, and where do you like to buy your candles from???? My favorite candles are the pumpkin spice ones! I love just about every place that sells candles
I like insence too
! Where do you do all of your candle shopping??? Oh, and i highly recommend candle warmers as well! They're awesome
Hehe, i think i have a slight addiction to TCS & Candles

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favourite scent is one called Clean. I love it. although i dont burn candles anymore i melt them on a warmer.

I dont buy anymore either. I Make them
Soy wax rocks.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
pumpkin spice is good so is pumpkin pie
I also like the french vanilla, there used to a coffee one, but cant find it anymore,
i have made some, now i just get them from yankee candle company

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I love Yankee Candle.

My favorites are the vanilla, pumpkin, buttercream - type smells. I think most of my favorites are in some way food-related
Many of the Yankee Candle floral scents are too strong for me

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I love Yankee Candle.

My favorites are the vanilla, pumpkin, buttercream - type smells. I think most of my favorites are in some way food-related
Many of the Yankee Candle floral scents are too strong for me

I like the food scents too, especially buttercream. I also like the Yankee's scents like clean linen, cottage breeze, and the ocean/water scents.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm allergic to scented things (like, scented Febreze bothers me) so I like BIRTHDAY CANDLES!!!!!!! Yay!

Oh, and the title of this thread is mildly terrifying. I think you're a pyro!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love Yankee candles...unfortunately they stopped making my favorite scent Banana nut bread! I love all the fall scents.
Also my other favorite is @ Bath and Body the Henri Bendel Candle in Vanilla YUM
I also order from www.countrypassion.com they are shaped like tortes and cakes and smell so good but I don't burn them...people always asked if I baked.

Be sure to watch out for your kittes when candles are lit.Sophia has put her head in a candle 3-4 times she just never learns and it smelled really bad but she was okay!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love candles, but don't light them at home anymore due to wandering kitty with flammable bushy tail!

I'm actually going to get set up as a Partylite rep and start selling candles at candle parties within the next couple of months. I'm really looking forward to it - I just hope I can find enough folks to throw candle parties in my area!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I love candles, but don't light them at home anymore due to wandering kitty with flammable bushy tail!

I'm actually going to get set up as a Partylite rep and start selling candles at candle parties within the next couple of months. I'm really looking forward to it - I just hope I can find enough folks to throw candle parties in my area!
Oh Good luck to you I love partylite Stuff!!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I LOVE partylite candles, best candles on the planet IMO... I was also a rep, but ended up spending way too much of my own money on it

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have wierd favorite candle smells.

There is one I love called "Grass" and another called "Tomato plant" They both smell lovely like summer. It is a local person in my area that makes them I can't get enough of them.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Yankee candles. I usually use their tarts I have a few seasonal decorated tart burners I use. My favorite are the Macintosh apple ,Apple pie and I love their christmas scent ones.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hobby Lobby vanilla candles rock! So does their black cherry. I used to work for Hobby Lobby, and the manager would sell damaged ones to us for next to nothing.
I love Yankee Candles, I worked for them also, but they are so expensive. Buttercream and Patchouli are my faves, but they don't make the Patchouli any more. I worked at the outlet store, so I bought out the ones that came into the store. I still have a few.
Nag Champa incense is my favorite, and almost anything Liquid Blue. I am so glad Spencer's has them.
I use shades and deep jars so the kitties won't get to them, and I never leave the room with any lit, but we have still had a few incidents. Fred ran across the coffee table unexpectedly once and singed his tail, and just last night, Pepper jumped up on top of the tv and tried to sniff a jar candle. I think I scared her more than the candle did, they way I screamed hysterically at her.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

I'm allergic to scented things (like, scented Febreze bothers me) so I like BIRTHDAY CANDLES!!!!!!! Yay!

Oh, and the title of this thread is mildly terrifying. I think you're a pyro!
I thought Pyro, or Beavis and Butthead.

I am a closet pyro

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister makes soy wax candles and I can get the rejects real cheap - as in free. Love her mint julep and chocolate cake. I have one of her honeysuckle ones sitting on top of my computer.

She also made banana nut bread candles. I wonder if she has a small one...

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a Yankee Candle nut!!! I don't like to buy other candles cause they are just not the same, no matter how much anyone ever tries to convince me. The one I usually have in my living room is the vanilla caramel....
, but it's mostly because it matches my caramel colored couch. In my pink bathroom, I have the fresh cut roses scent, which smells just like real roses, not like that powdery fake "rose" smell that people try to use. And in my bedroom I have the clean cotton scent. It smells like fresh laundry...almost like Tide. Really good.... But hubby likes the Midsummer Night candle. It's sweet, but kind of masculine.... more like cologne, less like flowers or food. Very good....

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol lots of yankee candle fans. I smell them sometimes,lol but cant bring myself to buy one A)price B) its parrafin lol

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I buy any candles that are 75% off. I especially like Pier One Christmas candles. Every spring I make a special trip there to stock up on their after-Christmas sale.