Who Loves Fuzzy Slippers?????

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Soooo, who out there loves to wear fuzzy slippers around the house?? I wear them all year long (and usually average a pair ever 2-3 months because i wear them out soo much
) My current pair is pink and fluffy! I use to walk around barefoot all the time (i live in the south
but i had some major surgery on the bottom of my left foot and one my right pinky toe after years of dancing. My doctor at the time fixed my right pinky toe, but my left foot has a small circle of tissue and bone sticking out of it (it's not as bad as it sounds)...and it hurts to walk on it barefoot now
. I'm gonna get it fixed when i get some money, and I will definitely find a new podiatrist!
So now i have a habit of wearing really cute and soft houseshoes all over the house.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wear some sort of shoe around the house all the time. Wood floors, plus you never know when you will find something the cat threw up/pooped. Summertime is flip flops and winter is wool socks with fleecy slippers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I wear some sort of shoe around the house all the time. Wood floors, plus you never know when you will find something the cat threw up/pooped. Summertime is flip flops and winter is wool socks with fleecy slippers.
I love flip flops too!!! And i do the same thing in winter with the warm fuzzy socks & slippers
I love the Target socks!!! They're awsome!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I prefer barefoot, but in winter you can't get me out of my fuzzy pink slippers! which is embarrassing when we go somewhere and I realise I'm still wearing them...

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I prefer barefoot, but in winter you can't get me out of my fuzzy pink slippers! which is embarrassing when we go somewhere and I realise I'm still wearing them...
I also have my pink fuzzy slippers, and my monkey slippers, and my reindeer slippers, and my blue fuzzy slippers.
I love slippers, but only wear them in winter. Summer time..It's bare feet for me!
But I've also been known to go somewhere with slippers on.
Not on purpose, but I think it's funny.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have great isotoner slippers that I really should wear more often...but I always forget I have 'em and just go around barefoot. In the winter I wear either slippers or wool socks to keep my toes from freezing off!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

If i had a dollar for every time i've done that, i'd be rich!!!

dark_waltz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love looooovely slippers ! but they have to have a proper sole and not the cloth kind!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Barefoot in spring/summer/fall and either socks or slippers in the winter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a pair of those little Isotoner "ballet" slipper types, I love 'em!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
well, i wear slippers all the time, but they're not fuzzy. i have hard floors throughout my house, which means i have the cat hair tumbleweeds, even immediately after vacuuming - thus, the slippers. mine are really cute - they look like an orange tabby cat, complete with ears! they're a woven printed cotton, & i'm on the last of 3 pairs i bought several years ago - & now i can't find them anywhere!
i don't know what i'll do when these finally wear out

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

well, i wear slippers all the time, but they're not fuzzy. i have hard floors throughout my house, which means i have the cat hair tumbleweeds, even immediately after vacuuming - thus, the slippers. mine are really cute - they look like an orange tabby cat, complete with ears! they're a woven printed cotton, & i'm on the last of 3 pairs i bought several years ago - & now i can't find them anywhere!
i don't know what i'll do when these finally wear out
You'll have a new excuse to go shopping for a new pair of cute kitty slipper
That's what you'll do

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my kitty slippers and moose slippers that I wear in the winter. The rest of the year I have some furry moccasins that I got from the Mohawk territory near here! I wear them so much that when I wear them out I go and get a new pair! Very pretty, all beaded, kitties love them! Used to go barefoot in summer until a couple of years ago when I went around a corner too fast and slammed my foot into the door frame and broke my baby toe (snapped it right at the base) - since then I'm afraid to go barefoot for anything!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I alternate from barefoot to slippers when it's warm and then live in my slips in the winter.

I used to have a pair of fuzzy purple slippers that had like a mini pink fuzzy feather boa across the top, an embroidered butterfly with metallic threads, and beads sewn on them (they were cuter than they sound!) and Chad would wear them alllll the time- it was hilarious!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

I alternate from barefoot to slippers when it's warm and then live in my slips in the winter.

I used to have a pair of fuzzy purple slippers that had like a mini pink fuzzy feather boa across the top, an embroidered butterfly with metallic threads, and beads sewn on them (they were cuter than they sound!) and Chad would wear them alllll the time- it was hilarious!
He wore your fuzzy slippers??

Better than my boyfriend....He'll sneak up on me and grab my houseshoes off my feet and run off with them. I always have to attack him to get them back