Sev and the smoking Jacket

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm too sexy for my smoking jacket!

Why is my brother wearing a smoking jacket?

Because I'm handsome that's why!

Okay I realize I have too much time on my hands but this was fun! And Sev purred the whole time!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is just precious !!!!!! and funny
Everyone of your Kitties are just dolls !!! Start a thread and post a picture of all of them, I would love to see them all !!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

Oh my lord,
Where did you get that? SO CUTE! I think Oliver needs one!
I got it at Petedge.com because Sev has a friend on CATSTER that looks like him except has lighter eyes, and this cat LOVES to wear clothes.We correspond with each other and his mom told me where to get it!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Sev is just too darn cute! His little face is so expressive, and he does look so regal in his smoking jacket. He's the Hugh Hefner of the feline crowd!
Sev needs to work on his moves a little before he's scouting out any girl kitties!!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I got it at Petedge.com because Sev has a friend on CATSTER that looks like him except has lighter eyes, and this cat LOVES to wear clothes.We correspond with each other and his mom told me where to get it!
Oh, so cute! I'm looking at it right now! What size did you order for Sev? Oliver's about 13 lbs...Sev looks maybe a little bit smaller than Olly.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh, so cute! I'm looking at it right now! What size did you order for Sev? Oliver's about 13 lbs...Sev looks maybe a little bit smaller than Olly.
Sev is 13 lbs and ordered him a medium and it fit him good...I ordered him a little shirt on there in a medium and it was too big.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

A medium it is!! Hooray!
FYI: My husband thinks I'm nuts
HA HA
I'm sure deep down my husband does too but he helped me take the pics of Sev by putting a toy up behind my head...Sev is so hard to take a picture of, he's like a little kid very easily distracted!

tigger42065

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey Hel,

If I'm replying to you, awesome, if not, someone help me!! I finally figured out how to get on this site, and now I'm lost, I'm looking for my best friend, Bella713, and her cats, Bella, Sophia, Severino, Joey, Teddy.....if anyone sees this and/or them, please, help me out!!! LOL LOL : )
Ann a.k.a. tigger42065 (new recruit) sorry for my computer ignorance...lol

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He reminds me of Hugh Hefner at the Playboy mansion in that first pic! TOO CUTE!!!