TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Sev and the smoking Jacket
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sev and the smoking Jacket

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
I'm too sexy for my smoking jacket!


Why is my brother wearing a smoking jacket?


Because I'm handsome that's why!


Okay I realize I have too much time on my hands but this was fun! And Sev purred the whole time!
post #2 of 17
That is just precious !!!!!! and funny Everyone of your Kitties are just dolls !!! Start a thread and post a picture of all of them, I would love to see them all !!!!!
post #3 of 17
Those are great!!
post #4 of 17
Thread Starter 
Pami, as u requested all my babies are in one post! For your viewing pleasure the title even has your name in it!!!
post #5 of 17
How Sweet !!!!! Im going to look now !!!
post #6 of 17
Oh my lord,
Where did you get that? SO CUTE! I think Oliver needs one!
post #7 of 17
Sev is just too darn cute! His little face is so expressive, and he does look so regal in his smoking jacket. He's the Hugh Hefner of the feline crowd!
post #8 of 17
Awwwwwwwww Sev
post #9 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05 View Post
Oh my lord,
Where did you get that? SO CUTE! I think Oliver needs one!
I got it at Petedge.com because Sev has a friend on CATSTER that looks like him except has lighter eyes, and this cat LOVES to wear clothes.We correspond with each other and his mom told me where to get it!
post #10 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb View Post
Sev is just too darn cute! His little face is so expressive, and he does look so regal in his smoking jacket. He's the Hugh Hefner of the feline crowd!
Sev needs to work on his moves a little before he's scouting out any girl kitties!!
post #11 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
I got it at Petedge.com because Sev has a friend on CATSTER that looks like him except has lighter eyes, and this cat LOVES to wear clothes.We correspond with each other and his mom told me where to get it!
Oh, so cute! I'm looking at it right now! What size did you order for Sev? Oliver's about 13 lbs...Sev looks maybe a little bit smaller than Olly.
post #12 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05 View Post
Oh, so cute! I'm looking at it right now! What size did you order for Sev? Oliver's about 13 lbs...Sev looks maybe a little bit smaller than Olly.
Sev is 13 lbs and ordered him a medium and it fit him good...I ordered him a little shirt on there in a medium and it was too big.
post #13 of 17
A medium it is!! Hooray!
FYI: My husband thinks I'm nuts
post #14 of 17
That is soo cute!!!
post #15 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05 View Post
A medium it is!! Hooray!
FYI: My husband thinks I'm nuts
HA HA I'm sure deep down my husband does too but he helped me take the pics of Sev by putting a toy up behind my head...Sev is so hard to take a picture of, he's like a little kid very easily distracted!
post #16 of 17
Hey Hel,

If I'm replying to you, awesome, if not, someone help me!! I finally figured out how to get on this site, and now I'm lost, I'm looking for my best friend, Bella713, and her cats, Bella, Sophia, Severino, Joey, Teddy.....if anyone sees this and/or them, please, help me out!!! LOL LOL : )
Ann a.k.a. tigger42065 (new recruit) sorry for my computer ignorance...lol
post #17 of 17
He reminds me of Hugh Hefner at the Playboy mansion in that first pic! TOO CUTE!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Sev and the smoking Jacket