Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who wants a yellow, in the way cat??? Tiggy is up for grabs!

I had just turned around from getting my dinner, a stuffed pepper with sauce, out of the microwave and there he is! He trips me and down my dinner goes, SPLAT! All over my 5x7 throwrug!! He ran thankfully or he'd be more red than yellow from the sauce!

So now, Tiggy is hiding upstairs because it scared him, the rug is thrown out in the backyard for me to go scrub, and I'm sitting here eating a WW dinner....................GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww, he was just curious to see what his meowmy was doing.
But I would take him in a heartbeat.
He can't be any worse than Billy, who's always trying to steal my dinner instead of knock it over.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Susie and poor Tiggy!

If it makes you feel any better, my dinner ended up on the floor too. I fixed tacos and was sitting on the couch eating (big mistake), when Katie jumped from the recliner onto the couch, knocked over my drink which was on the end table, and landed on the plate that ended up on the floor.

She's not upset at all, but Peter (who finally came out of hiding after thinking he was going to the vet today) is now back under the bed.

Ah, the joy of cats!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Poor Susie and poor Tiggy!

If it makes you feel any better, my dinner ended up on the floor too. I fixed tacos and was sitting on the couch eating (big mistake), when Katie jumped from the recliner onto the couch, knocked over my drink which was on the end table, and landed on the plate that ended up on the floor.

She's not upset at all, but Peter (who finally came out of hiding after thinking he was going to the vet today) is now back under the bed.

Ah, the joy of cats!
Want to share my Weight Watcher dinner Eileen?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aw I am sorry.
my dog, Jenny is always in my way when I am eating or getting dinner in the kitchen... I always trip over her.
not like you did, though..(not rubbing it in your face! :p) but you can't have her!
I'll take Tiggy in a heartbeat.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe he and Oliver should form a "Big Boned Boys In Meowmy's Way" club? I have a bruised tendon and hairline fracture on the top of my left foot (I'm a genius, and stepped into a hole in the sidewalk and fell down like an old lady) and have to hop one footed up and down the stairs (stairs plus crutches is just too hard). Today, Oliver decided, while meowmy was hopping down the stairs like a weirdo, that he should just lay down in front of her taking up a whole stair! I had to sit down and scoot him out of the way with my good foot. Good thing I was looking down or we'd both be even more hurt right now!!!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last time I was making a soufflÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] Bit decided that he was going to try it before meowmy served it. It was a bit hot for a kitty so I heard a smash, then saw a grey streak. Ahhh such is life with our babies.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww...poor Tiggy was just trying to help you!!! Don't you know that very little can actually be accomplished without feline supervision?? Won't you please consider forgiving him?

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It could be much worse Susie... Tiggy could have worn the dinner and then ran all over the house tracking it everywhere!
Remember Dori's nacho cheese story???

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's OK, Susie! I walked in the door from work tonight and David informed me as I came through the door that Jacob had just thrown up on the dining room table! Yeah right! He said, no really, he JUST threw up! Fine welcome home it was!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, all of your stories are making me feel better.....he's laying here on my lap now in his usual spot..........what am I going to do with this boy! Oh I know!!

KISS HIM!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

It could be much worse Susie... Tiggy could have worn the dinner and then ran all over the house tracking it everywhere!
Remember Dori's nacho cheese story???
Last week Anya had to have a foot bath and the floors had to be mopped because of a dinner time incident. Hubby put his spaghetti on the coffee table and in the blink of an eye Anya had jumped right smack in the middle of it with ALL FOUR PAWS. With all her pibbies covered in marinara sauce she took off running throughout the apartment. I'm so glad we have wood floors.

And I feel you on having to scrub the rugs too. My husband is the world's worst. We own two larger rugs. If he ever drops anything its always on those and not the wood floor. Most recently he dropped a BOWL of barbeque sauce on our solid blue rug in the bedroom. I scrubbed on my hands and knees for an hour solid... He apologized profusely over and over.

So please forgive poor Tiggy. How could you stay mad at that sweet little face?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Awww...poor Tiggy was just trying to help you!!! Don't you know that very little can actually be accomplished without feline supervision?? Won't you please consider forgiving him?
Awww! I agree

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i made some eggs and bagel couple of days ago when i got home from work,
put a slice of cheese on , put in front of the computer then went to change the cats water, to give the cheese a min to melt some,

came back found heyu stole the cheese off the bagel and was eating it at the end of my desk
first time she has ever taken any human food

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

LMost recently he dropped a BOWL of barbeque sauce on our solid blue rug in the bedroom.
What on earth was he doing with a bowl of bbq sauce in the bedroom. I've heard of "spicing up" your bedroom activities, but that's taking that phrase quite literally!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

i made some eggs and bagel couple of days ago when i got home from work,
put a slice of cheese on , put in front of the computer then went to change the cats water, to give the cheese a min to melt some,

came back found heyu stole the cheese off the bagel and was eating it at the end of my desk
first time she has ever taken any human food
Abilene & Isabella are my little cheese thiefs- lol, i can never leave cheese or any product with cheese out unattended for fear of them gobbling it down

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

What on earth was he doing with a bowl of bbq sauce in the bedroom. I've heard of "spicing up" your bedroom activities, but that's taking that phrase quite literally!!!
He was taking the "spicing up" literally

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

LOL!

No it was during the heat wave, and we only have an AC unit in the bedroom. So we were doing everything in there. Watching TV, hanging out, eating dinner....