Weekends

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hate that weekends go by way to fast!
Anyone else feel that way? It's not fair!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes.... every weekend
The week days go by too slow, and the weekends are too fast!

I can't wait for Labor Day weekend.... a 3 day weekend...ahhhh

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only when I'm not working!
I don't want to go back to work tomorrow.
I hate my job and I know that noone will have done anything while I've been gone the last two days which will anger me to no end.

Otherwise I just wish my days off wouldn't ever end. I enjoy them so much and they are so desperately needed. I am SO darn burned out. I am snapping at everything and everyone. My manager got her weeks vacation and I just KNOW that since my week is right after labor day weekend, something will go wrong and I won't get it for some reason or another.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Only when I'm not working!
I don't want to go back to work tomorrow.
I hate my job and I know that noone will have done anything while I've been gone the last two days which will anger me to no end.

Otherwise I just wish my days off wouldn't ever end. I enjoy them so much and they are so desperately needed. I am SO darn burned out. I am snapping at everything and everyone. .
That sounds so familiar, I took my holidays at xmas and they called me in because it was so busy, I think they just wanted the company in the office there was 5 phone calls so I didn't bother coming in the next day (when there was 3 calls) and then they 'got confused' doing payroll (how you can get confused sending hours from timesheets to the accountant) so I had to come in the next day, I was so mad

Oh and they wont have done anything while I was off either, in fact I know they haven't because I checked my email for something else yesterday and someone hadn't sent the weekly reports which means I have to do them this morning.

I love the weekend, but usually after a week of work I am not up to doing much and just want to laze around and I hate Mondays, especially when my BF has to be up at 4am for work and I know he will wake me

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Yes.... every weekend
The weeks go by too fast, and the weekends are too slow!
I wish my weekends went too slow! Of course I don't think thats what you meant

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SolarityBengals

You beat me to correcting her!

The weeks need to be cut down by one day and add that day to the weekend. I need a vacation so bad!! Lee has his interview tomorrow so I find out if we are going to florida or I ma waiting to go to Germany!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I don't have a 8-5 M-F job any more the weekend days aren't much different that the weekdays except that DH is home!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Since I don't have a 8-5 M-F job any more the weekend days aren't much different that the weekdays except that DH is home!!
I wish I could do what you do Gail........I hate HAVING to stay at a desk for the wholeday!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ITs already end of august and i feel like i havent achieved much yet!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SolarityBengals

Thanks for correcting me - thats deifnately NOT what I ment!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My weekends go way too slow and weekdays go too fast. I wish weekends went faster. Usually I work Friday, Saturday, Sunday and have monday-thursday off. This week its Saturday, Sunday, Monday.