My tiny little Samos

sesheta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This picture was taken tonight of me and Samos, my kitty Salems smallest boy and the kitten I will be keeping from her litter. He is the sweetest thing, the first time I held him he started licking my finger and then fell fast asleep in my hand, I knew right away he was mine and I was his. Now, when ever I hold him he curls up to sleep all snuggly and when I try to put him down again he throws a fit! I love the little bugger (can you tell?).

Other pictures of Samos and his brothers and sisters can be found at http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96483

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sesheta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

AWWWW!!! He is precious! I hope you have many wonderful years together.
Thank you so much for your well wishes, I hope so too

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beautiful picture! I think it's inspiring! It should be printed in a magazine or something!

sesheta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everybody! I sure love it, but I guess I'm a little bias

rachey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh hes just gorgeous! and so tiny! He looks very happy in your hands!

rachey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Actually ive just looked at the others, they are all adorable, how did you decide which one to keep? Id want them all!

sesheta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rachey

Actually ive just looked at the others, they are all adorable, how did you decide which one to keep? Id want them all!
It was more like he picked me actually! The caption under the picture pretty much explains how I realized he was the one who would be staying with me. Two of the others will be going to a friend of mine which will be wonderful since I'll still be able to see them as they get older (I know its going to be so hard to let them go when the time comes!) and the smallest, the little black girl with the white spot on her chest and belly is going to be adopted by my roommate! So two of the kittens will still be living with us and only one will be going to a family I don't know (though I have checked and spoken with them and they seem like a perfect kitty home).

And yes, I DO want them all, so much!... but I know my limits, and it wouldn't be fair to the little ones. I'm a college student, I live in an apartment (granted, a very big apartment but still!). So for right now, momma and two babies will be quite a full house.