Short video of Sophie playing with her mousie.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sweet !!! and Rosie came in just at the end. I wish we could have seen her with her famous "mouth open smile" !!!!! Maybe another video ???

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sophie has the most sweetest face !!!!! When she looked into the camera it was so endearing !!!!

I lived in Coventry for a year and never got used to the hot and cold faucets separate ....I used to laugh and say I can get warm if I splash them together

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I lived in Coventry for a year and never got used to the hot and cold faucets separate ....I used to laugh and say I can get warm if I splash them together
I do that after i've brushed my teeth. I cup my hands under the hot tap, then under the cold so it's just nice and warm to rinse

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hooray...videos of the beautiful Smudge Sisters.

Sophie's tummy in the first video is so kissable & sweet Rosie popping out from under "her" bed....
I'm weak from cuteness.

I love your girls Susan.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I do that after i've brushed my teeth. I cup my hands under the hot tap, then under the cold so it's just nice and warm to rinse
I did that too !!!! But I was only joking ..... I actually have faucetts like that, too. AND I took some lovely baths in the UK where the warm water came out from one spout !!!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What beautiful videos - the first one is hilarious - with the noise in the background, the smudge sisters look like they are watching a UFO land.

The last one with Rosie is something else!

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hahahahaa
I LOVE the bath video. At the start of it she looks at you like... "can't a princess take a bath in peace?"
so then she rolls over for a little privacy, so she thought. And at the end she looks up to find you are still there with the video camera so she very sly-ly sticks her little rough tongue out at you!!!

Atleast thats what I got from it.....