Anyone else ever do this???

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay I'm seriously going nuts I went in the kitchen cabinet today looking for Peanut Butter and there was CHEESE that was supposed to be in the FRIDGE!
I had cut some up before dinner last night, Fresh Mozzarella and a sharp Cheddar, and was supposed to put the remaining cheese in the fridge!!!Well they aren't any good anymore!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like something I would do.

The other day I was putting stuff away and put the cat food in the fridge and the juice in the cupboard

Sometimes I wonder where my brain is

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Okay I'm seriously going nuts I went in the kitchen cabinet today looking for Peanut Butter and there was CHEESE that was supposed to be in the FRIDGE!
I had cut some up before dinner last night, Fresh Mozzarella and a sharp Cheddar, and was supposed to put the remaining cheese in the fridge!!!Well they aren't any good anymore!!!
And you had how many glasses of wine with your din-din??????????

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes. I've gone to put the spoon in the bin and the tea bag in the dishwasher before!!!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do "goofy" things often enough...almost like my brain is in automatic mode, but has a glitch! LOL!

I'm not sure about fresh mozz, but I'm sure the cheddar is still good...cheese can actually sit out at room temperature since it is kinda cured. Don't leave it out forever, but overnight would be ok.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many a time, after I am done eating, I go to put my empty plate into the fridge.
or I take it into the bathroom.
Don't ask me whats going on in my mind.

cearbhaill

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I lost a bunch of bananas one day
- spent hours stressing over why someone would break into our house and only take one bunch of bananas.

I searched the house- over and over, and finally found them in a cupboard

I'm such an idiot

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

Many a time, after I am done eating, I go to put my empty plate into the fridge.
or I take it into the bathroom.
Don't ask me whats going on in my mind.
Into the bathroom.... that sounds like something I would do, for sure!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband and I went shopping one night and brought everything into the house but for some reason when I went to get a sandwich later the night, I realized that the turkey wasn't in the fridge. I called to DH who said he brought it in, I asked to to recheck JUST to be sure, and well it turns out that for some unknown reason, he put back the bag with not only the turkey, but the yogart as well. In a hot closed car for 5 hours, it was gross.
Needless to say we were thankful that the garbage was going out the next day!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not only do I lose stuff in the house all the time, the dreaded "I'll put this where I will remember where it is" never to be seen again, but I grab the stuff next to the item I want at the grocery store. I have gotten home with the wrong thing so many times, it is ridiculous. I donate the stuff I won't use to the food bank.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Not only do I lose stuff in the house all the time, the dreaded "I'll put this where I will remember where it is" never to be seen again, but I grab the stuff next to the item I want at the grocery store. I have gotten home with the wrong thing so many times, it is ridiculous. I donate the stuff I won't use to the food bank.
I have put things in "safe" places - so safe that I can't find them.

I've come close to putting the milk in the pantry and the cereal in the freezer (which I really wonder about because the milk never goes in the freezer).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay these are too funny..Phew I'm just glad i'm not the only one. When I told my husband what I did with the cheese he looked at me like I had 3 heads!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've done that before. I got a bowl of ice cream and then put the rest of the ice cream into the cupboard. That didnt stay good for too long.