Piggly Wiggly Kitty

catlady810

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Chris brought me blueberry muffins from his mother, made with real blueberries. And he brought them to me in bed, because I haven't been feeling too good, broncittus. Well as I am eatting them Sushi decided that they were brought for her too. So she tries to take a HUGE bite from them.

I ended up taking a few bites, breaking off a few bites for her. That's how it was through all three muffins.

She's also a piggly wiggly when it comes to string cheese too. She doesn't have any problem with milk products,which is good. But when I am eatting the cheese she will tried to take bites from one end while I eat from another end. LOL

She's also steals my pour over cheeese popcorn that I make. I will be watching TV or reading and suddenly I feel the bowl tilting and off she runs.

So does anyone else have a Piggly Wiggly Kitty?

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boys love cheese too, but we brought some fresh cheese curd home the other day! Jacob and Loki were snooping in the grocery bag before we got it unpacked and got very excited to see it! Oh, Boy!!! CHEESE! Anyway, I gave them each a piece of curd. Loki ate his but Jacob took one taste, bared his fangs and stuck his tongue out and made a little hissy noise! Too salty I guess! Then he gave me dirty looks as if to say "Are you trying to poison me?"

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Gosh Severino is the biggest pig...first off he will not eat alone he waits and when someone walks in the kitchen he goes and eats..it's crazy! No matter what we have he wants it and follows us he loves pudding and ice cream and Boiled chicken(I boil it for him sometimes) is his favorite he eats provolone cheese which is very sharp(It's the really strong kind not lunchmeat), & fontina cheese. He has no qualms about coming right up to you and hitting your hand or the spoon !! But he's so cute he gets away with it!
Sophia can't resist if your eating doritos or cheez doodles she likes hot ones too...CRAZY!!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

My boys love cheese too, but we brought some fresh cheese curd home the other day! Jacob and Loki were snooping in the grocery bag before we got it unpacked and got very excited to see it! Oh, Boy!!! CHEESE! Anyway, I gave them each a piece of curd. Loki ate his but Jacob took one taste, bared his fangs and stuck his tongue out and made a little hissy noise! Too salty I guess! Then he gave me dirty looks as if to say "Are you trying to poison me?"

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A list of foods 8-Bit has eaten: Bread, Wheat Puffs, popcorn, american cheese, white cheddar, cooked pasta, tuna salad, and one chocolate kiss (followed by a trip to the emergency vet in a panic). None of these foods were given to him. He learned how to open the :censor::censor::censor::censor: when he was a kitten, and it now has a baby lock on it.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Oh Gosh Severino is the biggest pig...first off he will not eat alone he waits and when someone walks in the kitchen he goes and eats..it's crazy! No matter what we have he wants it and follows us he loves pudding and ice cream and Boiled chicken(I boil it for him sometimes) is his favorite he eats provolone cheese which is very sharp(It's the really strong kind not lunchmeat), & fontina cheese. He has no qualms about coming right up to you and hitting your hand or the spoon !! But he's so cute he gets away with it!
Sophia can't resist if your eating doritos or cheez doodles she likes hot ones too...CRAZY!!!
My Whiskers, who went over the RB 5 years ago, was a real little piggy! He used to hook cheesies out of the bowl with his claws. I remember one day I came home from work and he had beat the @#@$ out of a loaf of bread, just for fun and to have a snack! My daughter, when she was little, wasn't safe with her food! One time she was raising a piece of pizza to take a bite out of it (she was around 5 at the time) and Whiskers came sailing through the air, grabbed the pizza right out of her hand, and disappeared under the couch with it!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My Whiskers, who went over the RB 5 years ago, was a real little piggy! He used to hook cheesies out of the bowl with his claws. I remember one day I came home from work and he had beat the @#@$ out of a loaf of bread, just for fun and to have a snack! My daughter, when she was little, wasn't safe with her food! One time she was raising a piece of pizza to take a bite out of it (she was around 5 at the time) and Whiskers came sailing through the air, grabbed the pizza right out of her hand, and disappeared under the couch with it!
Ohhh I am cracking up right now thanks for the laughs!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlady810

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LOL I found out today she also like cheesedoos. Sushi grabbed the bag with her mouth and started pulling it away from me.

I also found out today she's a picky eatter too. We bought this sorted flavor soft food. We've been giving her the red can and she would only take a few bites and be done. So, I thought she was done with soft food, and bought her hard kitten chow food. She wasn't eatting much of that either, so I opened the "Chicken Dinner in Gravy", she ate half the can.

I have had Sushi for a few months, but I am always eatting new things, so we'll see what else this little piggly wiggly will eat.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Piggly Wiggly is a store.
And I was confused throughout this whole thread.

But I get it now.
You guys don't have Piggly Wiggly's by you?

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My daughter, when she was little, wasn't safe with her food! One time she was raising a piece of pizza to take a bite out of it (she was around 5 at the time) and Whiskers came sailing through the air, grabbed the pizza right out of her hand, and disappeared under the couch with it!
Priceless!

A friend was over one evening and had bought a sandwich on his over, intending to eat it at my place. I can't remember exactly what I was doing, but I walked into the dining room to discover Bobby (who doesn't normally hang out with people) standing in friend's lap, trying desprately to get the sandwich off this poor guy, who had taken to waving it above his head to keep it out of Bobby's reach.

Thank god, too - it had onions in it.

catlady810

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nope don't have a Piggly Wiggly.

When I first got Sushi her nick name was little budda because she was so skinny that when she ate her little tummy would stick out, and was so noticable.

But since she gained weight and looking like a nice fit kitty her nick name is piggly wiggly. She's a major food stealer. Tonight she tried to steal a few bites of pizza from Chris.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Abilene and Isabella LOVE cheese! They like doritos, cheetos, cheese, mac & cheese...and no i don't give it to them! If i turn my back for a second, they swipe it
lol...rotten girls!

Velvet loves fresh tuna & chicken...that's about it

Jasmine will eat anything that won't eat her first lol...she's our little sugar momma

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

A list of foods 8-Bit has eaten: Bread, Wheat Puffs, popcorn, american cheese, white cheddar, cooked pasta, tuna salad, and one chocolate kiss (followed by a trip to the emergency vet in a panic). None of these foods were given to him. He learned how to open the :censor::censor::censor::censor: when he was a kitten, and it now has a baby lock on it.
OMG!!! 8-Bit can open the fridge?????
I'm glad my girls haven't figured that one out yet! My girls would have wiped my refridgerator clean by now

catlady810

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am glad that non of my cats have figured out how to do that yet. Cuddles and Sushi knows how to sneak in when it's open. Mystical if I open tuna will sit on the floor or counter and cry like someone is trying to kill her. Stormy really doesn't beg for any food, she's too much of a diva to act that low. LOL

Sushi we found out also like Pespi (my bfs fav soda), ain't sure if she likes Coco Cola yet. I will have to try to bring her to my dark side. This winter we'll find out if she likes flavored teas.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

But I get it now.
No Piggly Wigglies in Canada - just the feline variety!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

But I get it now.
I thought the same thing at first too!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catlady810

Chris brought me blueberry muffins from his mother, made with real blueberries. And he brought them to me in bed, because I haven't been feeling too good, broncittus. Well as I am eatting them Sushi decided that they were brought for her too. So she tries to take a HUGE bite from them.

I ended up taking a few bites, breaking off a few bites for her. That's how it was through all three muffins.

She's also a piggly wiggly when it comes to string cheese too. She doesn't have any problem with milk products,which is good. But when I am eatting the cheese she will tried to take bites from one end while I eat from another end. LOL

She's also steals my pour over cheeese popcorn that I make. I will be watching TV or reading and suddenly I feel the bowl tilting and off she runs.

So does anyone else have a Piggly Wiggly Kitty?
Not a Piggly Wiggly Kitty noooooo, I have 8 PIGGIE WIGGY'S, I can't have anything
My husband tells me Oh that's why your so thin

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

OMG!!! 8-Bit can open the fridge?????
I'm glad my girls haven't figured that one out yet! My girls would have wiped my refridgerator clean by now
I didn't think he could until one night I was here by myself, and saw the refrigerator light come on in the kitchen. I thought to myself "DH is at work, I wonder what's going on." As I was rounding the corner into the kitchen I saw him. He was rather smart about it too. He kept one paw on the floor at all times so the door wouldn't shut him in.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I didn't think he could until one night I was here by myself, and saw the refrigerator light come on in the kitchen. I thought to myself "DH is at work, I wonder what's going on." As I was rounding the corner into the kitchen I saw him. He was rather smart about it too. He kept one paw on the floor at all times so the door wouldn't shut him in.
That's awesome! lol- good thing you put a baby lock on there....you wouldn't have anything left!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of Emma's nicknames is Piglet. She hogs anything she can get her paws on. She has a particular fondness for buffalo wings, she'll drag a whole one away if you don't watch her!!!