We have a visitor today

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a visitor today........dog sat for some friends of ours while they are gone this weekend.......I would love to keep her here overnight, but she is terrifying my kits, so she has to go home soon...........she's a 5 month old chocolate lab

Meet Kya!!

Loved my stuffed bears

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness! I just adore labs - my parents have one back home, a year old purebred chocolate lab - he's a big bear

I want to come play with Kya!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh he is sweet! My boss's chocolate lab Amber is just a precious doll! Every chocolate lab I've met has a wonderfully sweet personality. I just love them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EagleEye

What a cutie pie! A former neighbor of my had the most wonderful chocolate Lab named Ben. He was such a gentle soul.
Well, hopefully this wild girl will turn into a gentle soul......right now she's all ENERGY!!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Oh he is sweet! My boss's chocolate lab Amber is just a precious doll! Every chocolate lab I've met has a wonderfully sweet personality. I just love them.
Oh I think so too! They're just such fun, lovable doggies. Definitely full of energy.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Tracy......she really has a shiny coat, doesn't she?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my!! She is gorgeous! I want a Chocolate Lab so bad! But Lee insists that we can't have another dog until his dog Bandit dies. (he is old but still I will feel like we are trying to replace him) Enjoy her company for me!!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Well, hopefully this wild girl will turn into a gentle soul......right now she's all ENERGY!!!
We have a chocolate lab Kisses, our vet told us that they have no brains the first two years of life. All they think about is play play play and more play. Oh and food!
By the third year they calm down and remember all the manners they were taught. It really is true!
We truly didn't think Kisses was ever going to chill out and relax.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what a cutie!
I own 2 lab mixes.
I can't imagine my life without a lab.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

what a cutie!
I own 2 lab mixes.
I can't imagine my life without a lab.
Were they wild as puppies?? this one had more energy than all of us here put together!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Were they wild as puppies?? this one had more energy than all of us here put together!
yeah, very wild. Jenny will be 9 in April and Rocky will be 10 November 1st. If you want, I can post pictures of them, but I don't want to hijack your thread.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

yeah, very wild. Jenny will be 9 in April and Rocky will be 10 November 1st. If you want, I can post pictures of them, but I don't want to hijack your thread.
Hijack away Krista!!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
okay, here they are.

Jenny - she's a rottie/yellow lab mix. Her mom was a purebred rottie. (not that I care what breed she was
) We got her from a "free" add in the paper before we knew about adopting.
she's the best dog I have ever had and my soul dog. everyone is scared of her.
it's her size, but she wouldn't hurt a fly. the ONLY way you'll die is by her kissing you to death.

Rocky - he's a black lab mix and such a great dog. he is very loyal as well as Jenny is. we also got him from the "free" add in the paper. we got him before Jenny and they are close in age. he's my dad's buddy. my parents might take him to the pet fair next Saturday when I take a dog from the shelter where I volunteer.
he LOVES people. Tiger LOVES him! he will chase him around the house rubbing up against him it's so cute.
Tiger was annoying him because he was chasing him down the house and kept on blocking him.
and Rocky just kinda growled at him. he wouldn't ever hurt him, he just warned him that he was bugging the crud out of him.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful pooches you have there, just beautiful!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks Susie!
I also have a treeing walker coonhound mix and a rat terrier/chihuahua mix (she's my mom's dog)

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

thanks Susie!
I also have a treeing walker coonhound mix and a rat terrier/chihuahua mix (she's my mom's dog)
Can we see pics of them?