TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › X-Factor - Simon Cowell Meets his Match
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

X-Factor - Simon Cowell Meets his Match

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Well the new season of X-Factor (a bit like Pop Idol) has started in the UK. They are currently showing the auditions - Simon Cowel meets his match - an 80+ lady wanted to come in the audition room with her daughter-in-law. Well the daughter in law sang, much to Simons amusement, of course, he couldnt contain his laughs. After the audition the old lady came back in the room and gave him a good old telling of for being rude and ignorant
And.............. O M G....................he actually apologised !!
post #2 of 12
Is that the woman where Paula Abdul had to walk off because she was laughing so much?. If it was it was so funny

I only saw about 10 minutes after that and switched over.
post #3 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
Well the new season of X-Factor (a bit like Pop Idol) has started in the UK. They are currently showing the auditions - Simon Cowel meets his match - an 80+ lady wanted to come in the audition room with her daughter-in-law. Well the daughter in law sang, much to Simons amusement, of course, he couldnt contain his laughs. After the audition the old lady came back in the room and gave him a good old telling of for being rude and ignorant
And.............. O M G....................he actually apologised !!
I would have loved to have seen that! Although, you know, American Idol wouldn't be the same without Simon's caustic tongue! My, that man has a high opinion of himself!
post #4 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by LokisMum View Post
I would have loved to have seen that! Although, you know, American Idol wouldn't be the same without Simon's caustic tongue!
I think X Fator wouldn't be the same either. I'd smack him if he spoke to me like he does to some of them though
post #5 of 12
my kids couldnt stop laughing theyve been in bed an hour and there still giggling
post #6 of 12
There is a program on BBC radio where celebs. have to pretend they are marooned on a desert island and they have to choose 8 records a book and a luxury item to have on the island. For his luxury item Simon cowell chose a MIRROR
post #7 of 12
Awww, I love it when people put Simon in his place!! Too bad we can't get it here!!
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakat View Post
There is a program on BBC radio where celebs. have to pretend they are marooned on a desert island and they have to choose 8 records a book and a luxury item to have on the island. For his luxury item Simon cowell chose a MIRROR
Why doesn't that surprise me!
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
Awww, I love it when people put Simon in his place!! Too bad we can't get it here!!
We get your american idol over here on cable, so you don't get our X Factor?
post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac View Post
We get your american idol over here on cable, so you don't get our X Factor?
We don't get X Factor in Canada that I'm aware of. We have BBC Canada on our dish, but I've never seen it listed! We get American Idol and Canadian Idol here!
post #11 of 12
A lot of the time you really want to hate Simon Cowell, but unfortunately he's right 99% of the time which makes it hard! He does just play up to his image now though.

Lokismum - X factor is on itv1, not the beeb so I doubt you'll find it on bbc canada
post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbantigers View Post
A lot of the time you really want to hate Simon Cowell, but unfortunately he's right 99% of the time which makes it hard! He does just play up to his image now though.

Lokismum - X factor is on itv1, not the beeb so I doubt you'll find it on bbc canada

Don't get itv1 here, so I guess I'm out of luck. I agree with your statement - he is usually right! But does he have to be so nasty about it?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › X-Factor - Simon Cowell Meets his Match