X-Factor - Simon Cowell Meets his Match

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the new season of X-Factor (a bit like Pop Idol) has started in the UK. They are currently showing the auditions - Simon Cowel meets his match - an 80+ lady wanted to come in the audition room with her daughter-in-law. Well the daughter in law sang, much to Simons amusement, of course, he couldnt contain his laughs. After the audition the old lady came back in the room and gave him a good old telling of for being rude and ignorant

And.............. O M G....................he actually apologised !!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is that the woman where Paula Abdul had to walk off because she was laughing so much?. If it was it was so funny

I only saw about 10 minutes after that and switched over.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

Well the new season of X-Factor (a bit like Pop Idol) has started in the UK. They are currently showing the auditions - Simon Cowel meets his match - an 80+ lady wanted to come in the audition room with her daughter-in-law. Well the daughter in law sang, much to Simons amusement, of course, he couldnt contain his laughs. After the audition the old lady came back in the room and gave him a good old telling of for being rude and ignorant

And.............. O M G....................he actually apologised !!
I would have loved to have seen that! Although, you know, American Idol wouldn't be the same without Simon's caustic tongue! My, that man has a high opinion of himself!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

I would have loved to have seen that! Although, you know, American Idol wouldn't be the same without Simon's caustic tongue!
I think X Fator wouldn't be the same either. I'd smack him if he spoke to me like he does to some of them though

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a program on BBC radio where celebs. have to pretend they are marooned on a desert island and they have to choose 8 records a book and a luxury item to have on the island. For his luxury item Simon cowell chose a MIRROR

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, I love it when people put Simon in his place!! Too bad we can't get it here!!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anakat

There is a program on BBC radio where celebs. have to pretend they are marooned on a desert island and they have to choose 8 records a book and a luxury item to have on the island. For his luxury item Simon cowell chose a MIRROR
Why doesn't that surprise me!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

We get your american idol over here on cable, so you don't get our X Factor?
We don't get X Factor in Canada that I'm aware of. We have BBC Canada on our dish, but I've never seen it listed! We get American Idol and Canadian Idol here!

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A lot of the time you really want to hate Simon Cowell, but unfortunately he's right 99% of the time which makes it hard! He does just play up to his image now though.

Lokismum - X factor is on itv1, not the beeb so I doubt you'll find it on bbc canada

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by urbantigers

A lot of the time you really want to hate Simon Cowell, but unfortunately he's right 99% of the time which makes it hard! He does just play up to his image now though.

Lokismum - X factor is on itv1, not the beeb so I doubt you'll find it on bbc canada
Don't get itv1 here, so I guess I'm out of luck. I agree with your statement - he is usually right! But does he have to be so nasty about it?