Kitty ora...............

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took this pic of Maia under a blanket, nothing for flash to reflect off of, and as you will see.......Could it be?

Any one else ever get this?

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh Aura. Yes, or it could be an orb. Or you know it could just be dust on the lense...I always like to get my hopes up though hehe

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well it does look like Maia is looking straight at it ! My cats do strange staring moments all the time. Dino sometimes sits about 2 ft from by sideboard in the lounge and just sits and stares.............and stares........
......wierd or what ? ?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Can you see the little whitish circles ? Are those orbs ? This was uploaded straight from the camera, so its not a "spot" on an actual photograph. And Cheylink, what do you think that is around Maia ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I see the little white circles.....but the odd thing with Maia's pic is that it was one in a series..that was the only one with it. When I put it in photoshop, it does have rainbow colors through it. I have 2 theories, her aura or her angle who I think is Sweety, our loved kitty we lost 5 months prior to finding Maia. Maia is so much like Sweety, she does so many little things that Sweety did that none of my past kitties did. Like they both hate Pounce treats! Never new a kitty that did'nt like Pounce!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Can you see the little whitish circles ? Are those orbs ? This was uploaded straight from the camera, so its not a "spot" on an actual photograph. And Cheylink, what do you think that is around Maia ?
Yep that would be orbs but very tiny ones

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Yes I see the little white circles.....but the odd thing with Maia's pic is that it was one in a series..that was the only one with it. When I put it in photoshop, it does have rainbow colors through it. I have 2 theories, her aura or her angle who I think is Sweety, our loved kitty we lost 5 months prior to finding Maia. Maia is so much like Sweety, she does so many little things that Sweety did that none of my past kitties did. Like they both hate Pounce treats! Never new a kitty that did'nt like Pounce!
Now that would be sweet if it is an angel !!!! What are the colors you see in photoshop ?? I know the colors mean something but not sure what ..... And do auras change colors ?

Jen, whats the difference between tiny orbs and larger orbs in the orb world ? And if orbs are spirits, how do you know if they are good or bad ?

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh I may sound like I know what I am talking about but I am not an expert. I am learning what I can as I go along (before going to the Mansfield Reformatory overnight ghost tour where they lock you in the prison overnight with your ghost gear, it is where Shawshank redemption was filmed).

Anyways I guess no one really knows for sure about orbs and which they actually are. If it is a spirit then no one really knows but if it is just energy then it's size would just be related to what is in the picture, what is nearby, electrical devices would affect it too, where the orb is in relation to the objects in the picture might affect it too.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Auras are the spiritual energy within us, all living creatures. This is the sorce of psychic connectivity, people who have psychic ability read our auras, our spiritual energy. Those with stronger auras are more inclined to feel others with the same, "Intuition", knowing something before it happens, ......more so it is our spirit, the visual energy of the soul that resides in our body, and may be reborn to another.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Now that would be sweet if it is an angel !!!! What are the colors you see in photoshop ?? I know the colors mean something but not sure what ..... And do auras change colors ?

Jen, whats the difference between tiny orbs and larger orbs in the orb world ? And if orbs are spirits, how do you know if they are good or bad ?
Orbs are more thought of as other spirits which thier energy gives an orb like glow rarely seen to the naked eye......more so in photos, video, though often disclaimed as dust or reflection.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I just hope my orbs are sweet !!!! I live in a 100 year old house that if I would let it, would actually scare me with some things that have happened, not bad things, but unusual. Then when my cats do their looking into the ceiling in unison thing and nothing is there ......... ok Im getting scared .......... LOL

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
There have been times when I was at my mirror and putting on my make-up that Lynx has given me some creepy feelings. He will sit on the counter by the mirror and watch me. Then all of a sudden he will shift his eyes to just behind me and stare. I will look around and not see anything different or moving. And when he does it, his eyes aren't moving around, like he is following a fly or something. I know I have no way of knowing just what he is looking at, but it really feels like what he is focused on is close behind me, not across the room. Probably just getting creeped out over nothing, but it gives me goosebumps everytime it happens.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw this comedian once, made me laugh! Problem with having a cat..Your siiting there watching TV, cat next to you. Suddenly they are stareing out the window or looks like it, you start freaking out"What do you see...is it an axe murderer????" Then 5 minutes later they just jump down and walk away. All of a sudden it was nothing and your getting the heaviest object you can find, or hideing behind the couch!
They say animals are more perceptive to spiritual energy, as well as children.........then again, it's usually a bug we could'nt see or a crack in the wall! Makes you think about pets who know when thier owners are going to have a seizure, or how sometimes they sense danger and warn us...........

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i just learned a TON of stuff about Reiki and I bet it's a ball of energy!!!!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by zak&rocky

I've got a pic that I posted a few months ago..Look at the floor in front of cookie..
Aren't those yellow glow's just her eyes reflecting on the wood surface?