Pictures of Salem and kittens!!!

sesheta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here they are! Pictures of the family, Salem is a fantastic mother and is taking great care of the little ones, I am very very proud of her.

This is the smallest, the little black girl, she has a tiny white spot on her belly.

Little all grey tabby girl

Grey tabby boy with a white belly and white paws, the biggest of the bunch

Black boy, second biggest and catching up to his brother!

This is Samos (named after the ancient greek wine Samos that comes from the island of Samos) almost as small as his black sister, but not quite! He will be staying with me, look at that little face!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sesheta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the nice comments everyone! I sure think they are adorable...
Hard to stay away for long!

evepie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
they are all stunning. Well done you & well done Salem. Hope Samos grows up to be a healthy & fun kitty

sesheta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jamasmom

What a beautiful family!!!
Thank you! I sure think they are! And the love Salem shows for them is absolutely beautiful. Cats are such wonderful mothers, it's amazing!

sesheta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by evepie

they are all stunning. Well done you & well done Salem. Hope Samos grows up to be a healthy & fun kitty
Thank you so much! I hope they *all* grow up to be healthy and fun! Two of the babies are going to live with a close friend of mine (the other black boy and the grey female) so I will be able to see them as they grow up. I do have a soft spot for Samos though. I new I wanted to keep one of the boys and the first time I held Samos he started sucking on my little finger and I just fell in love. Such a sweet heart.