Praying for your pets!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been reading a book called There is eternal life for animals, there are a lot of bible scriptures in it about animals and how they will receive the same eternal life that we will and that we will all be reunited with them someday. It's just what I need to hear with Bella being so sick. Well anyway in the back there was a website to go to for prayers for our animals and family. So if anyones interested here is the website:
http://www.eternalanimals.com

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
its weird that some people dont believe animals have souls and other think what they do and what they are now doesnt reflect on the soul.

ive read in the bible about animals and that they are a living entity and how for us the body and soul are one, what you are now is what you will be in heaven or in some other bad place. I believe no matter what, all living things make their way to heaven on account of their actions in life(or some other bad place).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

its weird that some people dont believe animals have souls and other think what they do and what they are now doesnt reflect on the soul.

ive read in the bible about animals and that they are a living entity and how for us the body and soul are one, what you are now is what you will be in heaven or in some other bad place. I believe no matter what, all living things make their way to heaven on account of their actions in life(or some other bad place).
I know they are God's creatures!!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's comforting to know that my RB boy Snoopy is in Heaven. If any creature on this earth, earned a Heavenly reward, it was Snoopy. Now, I just hope I can make it there, so I can be reunited with him.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love all of my babies, both present and past. It's comforting to know that my Whiskers, Pandora and Velvet are waiting for me!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know that my Bella was a gift from God, so theres only one place she could go when she leaves me...back to him. She has brought so much to my life, it's so comforting to know that we can spend eternity together.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks so much for sharing this. Considering the love and joy my cats bring to my life everyday, I believe they are truly gifts from God.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are priests and pastors around here who hold an animal blessing ceremony every year. I think that is wonderful and I'm keeping my eyes open for that when it happens again.

Annabelle starts purring loudly whenever I read the Bible out loud and she likes to lay on it... hmmm...

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how i never used to beleave in animals have souls, that was how i was raised.
my thinking of this has changed alot. i even had a time that i was sure there was no god.

Now i am sure, that not only some familiy but a dog and couple of cats will be waiting for me,

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i always said Baby Kitty was put her by god to love me through my hardship I went through in high school. Once he passed on I tried getting another cat and she just didnt fit. then my friends moms cat had a litter (her grandma gave me Baby Kitty) and mikey was the last kitten left. I took him as a gift for my mom. I ended up falling for him and well here we are today, hes all mine and im all his. Now I think god knew that I had a hole in my heart that Baby Kitty left and he replaced it with Mikey. We were ment for each other.

People believe there is one other person out there that completes them, I believe that is true for pets as well. when baby died I felt like i could never love a cat like that ever...mikey showed me I could.

High Five for kitties!!!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for sharing these books that confirm what we have always known...

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I fully believe that they cross the bridge and are there waiting for us when it's our turn to cross. That book looks really interesting as well.

Helen have you ever seen the Rainbow Bridge video?.

marishka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think that because animals can't make the conscious decision of right and wrong (kind of like babies), they don't get judged (or punished for that matter). Because they were a life on earth, when their earthly life is over they get to spend eternity in Heaven. I think we have a loving and passionate God, and He made these creatures, so it only seems right that He would 'bring them back home' in a sense, when their time on earth is over.

Maybe my dobie in Heaven is finally getting along with my little guinea pig

Isaiah 11:6 "The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, The leopard shall lie down with the young goat, The calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little child shall lead them."

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, maybe my horse is up there waiting for me. He was such a help to me when I was having a difficult time. (I know it sounds strange, but he was amazing)

As it says in my siggie, I belive that cats are angels sent down from heaven to look after us.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I fully believe that they cross the bridge and are there waiting for us when it's our turn to cross. That book looks really interesting as well.

Helen have you ever seen the Rainbow Bridge video?.
Rosie, I have never seen that!