Join us to lose weight

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Okay, some of us have signed up (for free) on sparkpeople.com to help us lose weight and to have a friendly motivating challenge while doing so. Is there anyone else who would like to join in? I think it would be loads of fun and really beneficial for all involved.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Come one everyone join us! a little friendly competition will be fun and motivational! www.sparkpeople.com join us in the challenges thread (TCS Challenge) Make sure you make your sparkpage public so we can add you to our buddy lists!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

Also, if you are going to sign up, let us know what your username will be, if it is different from on this site. On sparkpeople.com I'm Laurak1976.
Yeah that would be a good thing to let us in on!! I am Brandil21!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I joined, but since Becky1962, or Becky44 makes me sound old, I stuck with Beckiboo. But there was already a Beckiboo! I NEVER have trouble with BECKIBOO! So I am TCS Beckiboo!

Thanks for suggesting this, I have just started trying to lose...and need all the help I can get!

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only need to lose five pounds and I only need to lose them so I don't have to buy a new wardrobe. I think this would be fun and motivating.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not in front of the monitor, you just schedule a day where you feel you can do exercise and it will ask you when you log on what activities you have done.
You can print out different exercises to do though (or look at them on screen) as part of the stretching type exercises for toning

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Not in front of the monitor, you just schedule a day where you feel you can do exercise and it will ask you when you log on what activities you have done.
You can print out different exercises to do though (or look at them on screen) as part of the stretching type exercises for toning
Hey thats great

So I could lie then?