Day 2 of Embarrassing moments (no males)

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really need to start wearing pantyliners

Not so bad today, at least I can cover this up through explanation, BUT another slight leak. It just looks like a coffee stain, so I just said that I was sitting on my foot earlier and must have rubbed something off. Thank man for Shout Wipes too.

But yes...so how is menopause and its period free life???

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hear you, girl.

I had this problem last week when wearing a skirt and I was paranoid about a leak..It was all in my head but I just had a fear all the way to work on the bus..

I think I walked sideways most of the way and then ran for the bathroom when I got here...False alarm, thank doG.

I am going to get one of those Tide stain sticks..

Being a gal ain't easy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks...I can't wait for this one to be over with.

it's weird, it came a whole week early (despite being on BC for the past 4 years) and I've been having issues since. On top of that I wasn't stressed....I had jsut gotten back from vacation!!!

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lol, I was just thinking that last week when peeling back the wrappers for a pad. "Have a happy period." Yeah right, screw you Always.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Aussie_Dog

lol, I was just thinking that last week when peeling back the wrappers for a pad. "Have a happy period." Yeah right, screw you Always.
That's EXACTLY what i thought when i did the same thing

I hate those comercials- so it's worse when the wrappers say it too and you're about to kill over with cramps