Brothers and sisters....

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's the meanest/silliest/craziest thing your siblings have ever done to you?
Was just chatting with my sis, and she reminded me how she used to love to boss me around..........and how she loved to cuddle with me at night when we were small. She had terrible dreams and loved waking up to hug someone. Well, she would ask me to either come over to her bed or ask if she could get in bed with me. I would remember telling her no, we only had twin beds and she was a cover hog. Well, in the middle of the night, she would pour water onto my mattress to make me think I pottied in the bed, thus making me have to sleep with her..........
I caught her one night though. I stayed awake on purpose, and caught her red handed!!!! We both have a good laugh over it now. Her husband tells me he has the same problem with her. She's a cover hog and always has to be cuddling him............

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They never really did anything too mean to me, although when they were little ( I have 2 younger brothers) I used to dress them up in girl clothes
I have pictures that will come up in their future!

But.... that came back to kick me in the butt, although they are younger, they are both a good foot taller than me, and about 100lbs heavier! Lets just say when I come home for a visit, I get tackled right to the ground with big hugs.... and wrestling

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh My gosh this brings back memories! My sister and I shared a room and she used to lay her head over the bed and tell me when all the blood rushed to her head she would be dead and I used to scream and cry and then we would hear my dad come down the hallway and she would sit up like she was innocent Uggghhh I hated that!!! Also she used to have me rub/scratch her back and then when it was her turn to rub mine she would say it was time to go to bed and if I didn't get in my bed she would yell for dad..EVIL!!! Oh and how could I forget she used to use me in the pool as a life saving tool and keep putting me under and pretend she was saving me I'm lucky I survived my childhood! Wow this was like therapy I can't even believe we are best friends NOW

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister and her friends used to "charge" my best friend and me to hang out with them. They would make us give them back rubs and bring them snacks and drinks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

My sister and her friends used to "charge" my best friend and me to hang out with them. They would make us give them back rubs and bring them snacks and drinks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Oh My gosh this brings back memories! My sister and I shared a room and she used to lay her head over the bed and tell me when all the blood rushed to her head she would be dead and I used to scream and cry and then we would hear my dad come down the hallway and she would sit up like she was innocent Uggghhh I hated that!!! Also she used to have me rub/scratch her back and then when it was her turn to rub mine she would say it was time to go to bed and if I didn't get in my bed she would yell for dad..EVIL!!! Oh and how could I forget she used to use me in the pool as a life saving tool and keep putting me under and pretend she was saving me I'm lucky I survived my childhood! Wow this was like therapy I can't even believe we are best friends NOW
Oh my, our sisters should have been sisters!!! They could out mean the other one!
Your right though.......we're the best of buds now!

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My sister told me once that lemon juice was lemonade, and made me drink a cupfull.
She also used to twist the rules of board games to her benefit, because I was too young to know better. Luckily I learned to read at 4 so it didn't work anymore.

My brother didn't do mean things on purpose, but he did something I'll never forgive him for- made me believe in monsters...
I didn't, until I was about 2 or 3 and he kept making me sleep downstairs in his room to "protect" him from the scary monsters he'd make up. this is my OLDER brother we're talking about here. He's 3 years older than me.

Oh the joys of being the youngest...

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My sister has gone off for the summer and won't be back until after Labor Day. She came to my home in July and told me she was leaving for Indiana. Turns out, she and my brother in law have had this trip planned for a year.
Our Dad is 88 years old, still trying to live alone, takes coumadin, a blood thinner,which means many dr. appts. There is nobody else to help me with him. Since she has been gone, I have had to turn his gas off at the cookstove because I have been there every week and found the stove on, no flame, his trailer full of gas. Anyway, my husband and I recently built a new house so we couldn't take a vacation that year. Then we built a new church so we couldn't take a vacation that year. For the first time in four years we were finally planning some things to do this summer. When I told me sister, she said well you never go anywhere anyway, deal with it.
So I am spending my summer taking care of my daddy while she has a summer long vacation. IS THAT MEAN ENOUGH TO FIT THIS THREAD?

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well since I am the oldest I was the one doing the mean things to my brother!

I do remember one time in particular that although it was mean it still cracks me up to this day!!!!! We're 18 months apart and at the time I was probably 14 or so. Anyhoo- it was one of those days where he was being a MONSTER and making me insane. So on the way back from the grocery store I was in the front seat and he's behind me kicking my chair and being a general pest- and by this point my mom is at her wits end and wants to kill us both probably. So Steve's favorite thing to do is stick his head out the window like a dog and let the wind do his hair. I wait for him to do it again and I casually roll down my window... and spit a HUGE mouthful of spit out and it lands right in his face!!!!!!!!!
He was IRRATE! But the best part is that my mom was laughing so hard she couldn't even yell at me & all we can hear from the back seat is him screaming "Did you see what she did?! Aren't you going to punish her? I CAN"T BELIEVE THIS!" and on and on he went.

Needless to say I got it big time from my dad when we got home but it was worth it
Ahh... it's probably not funny unless you were there but luckily I was!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was young I tried cutting a square out my sisters (very) long hair and she had to have it all cut short because I didn't realise that the rest of the hair would just fall and not stay there making a cool square.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My brothers used to have to baby sit me, and they hated it. So they decided to stick my head through the bainster, and leave me there. My parents had to greese my head with baby oil to pop me out. My brothers explination for the whole story was, they wanted to know where I was at all times.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

My brothers used to have to baby sit me, and they hated it. So they decided to stick my head through the bainster, and leave me there. My parents had to greese my head with baby oil to pop me out. My brothers explination for the whole story was, they wanted to know where I was at all times.
That is hysterical!!

kiki_585

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My sister locked me in my bedroom once.

Our bedrooms at home were across the hall from each other. Both of our doors open inside. So one day I was sitting in my room happy as a clam until I decided to leave. I pulled on the door and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. I knew right then that my darling little sister was the culprit. I yelled at her, and yelled to my mom to get her to let me out. I could hear her laughing her butt off in the hallway.

Once I was out I could see that she had tied our door handles together... with MY housecoat belt none the less!!!

Being only about 17 months apart we tortured each other at times. We used to sit there with our fingers right next to their face (not touching) and change "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you!" and there wasn't a thing the other one could do!

I have a million stories to tell so I will stop there. But apparently when my mom got mad at one of us when we were really little, the other would walk over, give a big hug and say "I still love you!"

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

I do remember one time in particular that although it was mean it still cracks me up to this day!!!!! We're 18 months apart and at the time I was probably 14 or so. Anyhoo- it was one of those days where he was being a MONSTER and making me insane. So on the way back from the grocery store I was in the front seat and he's behind me kicking my chair and being a general pest- and by this point my mom is at her wits end and wants to kill us both probably. So Steve's favorite thing to do is stick his head out the window like a dog and let the wind do his hair. I wait for him to do it again and I casually roll down my window... and spit a HUGE mouthful of spit out and it lands right in his face!!!!!!!!!

Thats Awful!!!

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is suck a cute funny story.
I don't really remember much right now about funny cute things my family did. Im sure if I thought about it I would come up with something.

catlady810

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was the oldest. My brother and I are four years apart. When we were younger I ALWAYS had to babysit him, and god was he a terror. I did this around the age of 15.

Finally I had enough, so I made it up we were going to play a game. I got out that sticky mailling tape, taped his hands and feet together, so he couldn't move. Than I got out the extention cord, and wrapped that around his hands and feet and connected it together. He couldn't move and he still thought it a was a game.

The final set to my plan was remove the remote for the TV from his side, and turn it to the kiddy shows that he hated like Barney and all those shows. I left him like that till my mother showed. She wasn't too happy, and demanded I undo what I did. My father thought it was hiliourse and asked why I didn't leave him like that.

When we were younger. I use to put him tutus and lock him outside the house.

The worse thing I had ever done. Was when my family was camping. My brother wanted to go to the woods to look around, and guess who had to watch him ME. So I was a little tiffed. So, when we got to the middle of the woods. I told him he was adopted (lie) that my parents never really wanted him. So I was going to leave him in the middle of the woods, so the bears, wolfs, and tigers would eat him (there weren't any thing like that.) God he screamed and cried. And I had to cool him down before we got back to the campsite.

michelle mayall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
my sister was a witch, im the eldest, but she got away with so much she would always lie to my mum and id get the spanking. we went camping one summer and my sister thought it would be funny to hang my underclothes around the campsite and guess what mum made me go and collect them they were hanging off peoples tents and cars i was so embarassed i cried all the way round the site

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

When I was young I tried cutting a square out my sisters (very) long hair and she had to have it all cut short because I didn't realise that the rest of the hair would just fall and not stay there making a cool square.

I used to be soooo mean to my big sis. She's 15 years older than me, and when she was living at home I used to go into her room early in the morning and lift up her eyelids to make her wake up! My poor sis! What goes around comes around, when I was 13 my mum had 2 more babies and they then used to wake me up!