I must be nuts!!

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Or just cat crazy!! When I was looking for a new kitten last weekend I had called this one ad in the paper that listed kittens that were persian, siamese mix. I called number and talked to the owner and she said one was a solid white male, one was a calico and one was a torti. She was going to call me back about them and I never did get a call. So I ended up finding my two new kitties Bailey and Molly from someone else. Well, the women with the persian, siamese mix kittens finally called me today and even though I just got two new kitties, I went and looked at them and fell in love with the calico. She is so beautiful.

I'm sure you have guessed by now, I took her home!! I can't wait to show you pics of her. I am absolutely done with my family of furbabies now that we have 4!!! I love each and every one of them though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, and I forgot to mention that the new one I took home today (I dont' have a name for her yet) just had her 1st shots and deworming today and she is just 1 week younger than my other two new furbabies so they are all at the same stage of vacanations. I was happy to see she also had no fleas or eat mites and I was happy to pay $20 for her (it could have been more!).