Whats going on for the weekend????

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I'll rent a movie or two to watch. I'm am trying to duplicate a local gorcery stores-parmesan chicken pasta salad!!!
I guess DH is going to work up at the farm with his brothers tomorrow (I'll pass
) Maybe I'll go to farmers' market??? Then football game on tv tomorrow night.
Some more painting in the garage, weeding (it never ends) and cleaning too.
Have to work up a couple landscape plans too.
Another exciting weekend!!!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a fun weekend planned. Tonight DH and I are going to a comedy club...show starts at midnight so I better take a nap after work! Tomorrow night we might go see Talladega Nights, and Sunday we're going to a crab feast.

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow night I have a slumber party with some ex-roommates of mine
we're all in our 20's but we still enjoy a good sleepover.
Sunday... sigh. My future mother in law invited herself and my BF's sister over for dinner. Cory's a pushover, so he agreed without even asking me. We moved in over a month ago but there're still boxes and things everwhere and we're going to have to get it all set up by Sunday evening. Grumble.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lets see tonight I have a bike ride planned. Tomorrow I have a coworkers baby shower at 5 pm. The rest of the weekend is pretty open.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing much of anything!

I will probly go for a walk or 2 around the lakes since its so nice and cool outside. I should probly start going to the YMCA again.... its just too nice to be working out in a gym!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend and I are going to Toronto to see Monty Python's "Spamalot." I got him tickets for his 30th birthday and was a little worried he wouldn't like them ('cause the show's kinda pricy), but he's excited so I'm happy. We're going to the 2pm show and then we'll go to the Pickle Barrel for dinner. Yum!

Sunday is all ours. Last weekend was super busy with multiple birthday celebrations (his birthday was the 11th, mine was the 12th) -- we went out for dinner on the Friday, met my parents at a restaurant an hour away from home for lunch and then went out to dinner at a fancy restaurant about twenty minutes away from home on Saturday, and then on Sunday we drove to his parents' place about a half hour away -- so I could seriously use a break! (Of course, laundry and housekeeping have to be done on Sunday, but after that I think I'll just nap. A lot.
)

TGIF, huh?

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Originally Posted by Mirinae

My boyfriend and I are going to Toronto to see Monty Python's "Spamalot." I got him tickets for his 30th birthday and was a little worried he wouldn't like them ('cause the show's kinda pricy), but he's excited so I'm happy. We're going to the 2pm show and then we'll go to the Pickle Barrel for dinner. Yum!
Oh, you guys are so lucky! I would love to see that show!

This weekend wont be much fun for me. I have my spanish final tomorow afternoon, then I have my history final on Tuesday night... so lots of studying for me.

However, after Tuesday, I'll have 2 weeks off!! (ok, 2 weeks minus a few hours... but that's close enough!)

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This weekend Jeff and I are going to go over some more wedding stuff (only 2weeks till the big day!)

My parents are also coming over on Sunday so were going to show them around the city

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight I'm going to do a little laundry and cook dinner. Might drag hubby out on a walk afterwards to this nifty outdoor shopping center down the street called The Grove http://www.thegrovela.com/. Excellent for people watching if you can find an empty bench.

Hubby has promised me that he will get his hair cut on Saturday morning (it's starting to look a little afro-ish). He said that if he hasn't left to have it done by noon, or if he comes back without it cut, I get to shave his head.
Not that I think he would look great with a shaved head, but his hair grows fast and it sounds like fun to me!

The rest of the weekend we're winging. Might drive out to the beach, maybe not. Hubby mentors with a group from his office, so I think he's taking his mentee to a movie either Sat or Sun night. And I'll just stay home and relax.

lucat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A quiet one here-except for Sat.evening have Search & Rescue mtg. -have to do a presentation to new members on searching for someone with memory impairments-otherwise have everything done house
- wise so I can do whatever comes along-

dicknleah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm taking the twins to the vet tomorrow for their annual visit then after that........It's a free for all. No plans, just the usual laundry and yardwork and playing with the dogs.