I just nearly had a heart attack!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! I work in a building that has roach problems. I mean the big roaches. I am sitting here typing away and I see some big black comes crawling toward my feet! So I just back and its just a big beetle. Still that is disgusting! I let it go to the desk next to mine and she killed it!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I almost had a heart attack last night too. We came home from a bar around 10:30 and I turned the light on in the kitchen, opened the silverware drawer, and a big fat silverfish crawled out. I was so surprised and DISGUSTED! That's the first bug I've really seen in our house since we've been in it 8 months.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bugs really groww me out. Now I am having a case of the creepy crawlies!

beatrix426

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I used to work in a building that had roaches...it was so nasty. I used to walk down the hallway and there they'd be. I'd get someone else to kill it. But one day I had to go to the bathroom. I was in the midst of...compeleting my business
when I looked down and right next to my foot was a giant roach! It took all my will power to stay on the toilet and finish. Luckily it was just number 1 lol. But man I always checked the bathroom after that before I did anything!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Sounds like my ant dance that I did yestereday!!!
Speaking of you ant Dance. I heard you song this morning on the way into work and found myself snapping my fingers and slapping my chest and laughing so hard!!