More of Piglet's family! Check out these odd markings!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have brought home 6 more of Piglet's relatives. Two of them jumped into her cage with her...black boy Toby, and little striped boy Inchy. I have never seen markings like on Inchy...stripes right down the backbone, and vivid swirls elsewhere!

This is cute, he was so scared he crawled on top of Piglet! He got down right away, so the tiny babies aren't squished.

I don't have another room to put the newbies in, and none of them have any vaccinations, so they can't be loose in my home. Some are rather skittish, too, so they need to be confined!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks!

I have never seen such stripes down the back of a kitty! The owner kept saying they had bengally stripes, but I don't know what it looks like?!? They certainly are unusual!

absolutchaos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

Thanks!

I have never seen such stripes down the back of a kitty! The owner kept saying they had bengally stripes, but I don't know what it looks like?!? They certainly are unusual!
His coat certainly does remind me of a marbled bengal. Here's my bengal Frankie, so you can kinda compare...

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, he is lovely - i do have a soft spot for tabbies. But no, I have never seen markings like that.

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both Frankie and the little kitten have beautiful markings. I love the Bengal pattern. Is it usual for one kitten in a litter to have these markings?

madn3ss

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Those are really beautiful markings.

I could never be a foster parent. I would never want them to leave!

It's great that there are people out there like you.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two of the kittens actually have those markings...I wonder if that is unique to bengals? The original owner kept saying one of the daddy cats had bengal type markings...but so many people say that and only have a moggie brown tabby, that I didn't pay it much attention.

I'll PM one of the bengal breeders! Thanks, Chaos, Frankie is STUNNING!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I certainly hope so! They are settling in nicely. Today I will try to pick up the last 2-3 kittens. They have to be taken by Monday, or Animal Control will take them all, and I really don't think they will give them any time to settle or tame.

This leaves the original owner with 6-7 cats that will be taken by animal control. I feel so bad for her!