A call for TCS vibes and prayers!

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A friend of mine told me earlier tonight that her 14 year old cousin has just been diagnosed with a brain tumor and has not been given very long to live. My friend is putting together a scrapbook of prayers for her cousin to help her through this difficult time, which I think is really sweet. She asked me for a quick prayer, something to let her know that people are praying for her and her family and asked that I write my name and hometown on the note, just so that her cousin knows that people are praying for her all over.

So I thought it might be something really awesome to ask you guys here to join in prayers and vibes for this sweet little girl. If you could, would you maybe post a little note for her and her family, and say at least where you are so that she knows people all over the country, and maybe even all over the world are thinking of her? This needs to go to her soon, so sometime next week I'll email any posts I can to my friend.

Thank you very much for helping this girl and her family. I've heard a lot of great stories about the power of TCS vibes, and I'm hoping they can come through for her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I just want her to totally be blown away by this. I don't think anything is as moving as the love of someone you don't even know, half the world away holding you close.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, I'm Nikki and I'm from Memphis, TN. I want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and i will continue to pray for you through this difficult time in your life. You are a very brave little girl, and you have a lot of people behind you that are supporting you and praying for you- you can make it though this

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope the mods don't mind if I move this up so people who didn't see it last night can see it today. I'm really hoping to surprise her with how many people are praying for her. You don't have to leave your name if you're uncomfortable with that, but at least your general location so that she can get an idea of how widespread the people rooting for her are. Thanks!

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm Rachel from Urbana, IL. I hope everything goes really well for you. You are very brave for your age.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, I am Kim from Colorado, and even though we have never met, I want you to know that you're my hero!

Prayers, hugs & kisses, Kim.

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really appreciate this, guys. I know this little girl is going to be so touched by your love!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sandtigress

I really appreciate this, guys. I know this little girl is going to be so touched by your love!
This just breaks my heart in a million pieces I know everything happens for a reason but I see no reason whatsoever for this I know we aren't supposed to question but How do u not question this?...My heart is with this family!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Prayers & thoughts of calmness & love for this family, from So. California.
(((((hugs)))))

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you! I pray for you and your family during this difficult time! My Mom had a brain tumor, and I found the information here very helpful.
http://hope.abta.org/site/PageServer

Please know that many people all over the world are raising you up in prayer! Love, Becky from Illinois

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, I'm Colleen from Ontario Canada, here with my furbabies Loki and Jacob. My thoughts and prayers are with you! Be brave, be strong and get well! My kitties are hoping you get better soon too!

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

This just breaks my heart in a million pieces I know everything happens for a reason but I see no reason whatsoever for this I know we aren't supposed to question but How do u not question this?...My heart is with this family!
Its so hard to believe, isn't it? At fourteen, life is just beginning for most people. But God knows what He's doing, even if we don't, and somehow, this is for the best. The best we can do is be there for each other, and support one another in difficult times.

I really really appreciate everyone's support for this family.