Heated Beds ---Want to spoil my cat

dusty0463

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, I love to spoil my cat. He's got 3 cat trees and condos, lots and lots of toys, a constant supply of kitty grass, his own glass he drinks out of, and I 'm thinking about getting him a heated bed for Christmas. My question is, has anyone bought a heated bed and the cat wasn't interested?? I would think they would love it since cats(at least mine) love to climb on clothes fresh out of the dryer and loves to sit in the son and on laps to keep warm...

Any opinions on this?

thanks!

Dusty

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Abby loves her heated beds and heated window perch.
Soon it will be a bit cooler, and I will be plugging them all in again.

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm also interested where I can get a heated bed. Hope would adore one. Shes my little under the covers kitty. I never see them around though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dusty0463

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SolarityBengals

I'm also interested where I can get a heated bed. Hope would adore one. Shes my little under the covers kitty. I never see them around though.
Solarity, do you have a petsmart where you live? I know I've seen the beds over there before...

I don't want to get my cat too comfortable with one though, then he'll never sleep at my feet which enables my feet to keep warm during the winter..

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The good thing is that she sleeps on them all the time in the winter, so at least the loose fur gets concentrated in one spot

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dusty0463

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

The good thing is that she sleeps on them all the time in the winter, so at least the loose fur gets concentrated in one spot
Does she like to sleep on your bed at all with you?
I'm so use to Maui sleeping on my bed, I think I'd be jealous and lost if he found a heated bed to sleep on instead LOL...

My girlfriend laughs at that....I guess I'm just spoiled

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Because I am allergic to cats (yes, I am
) Abby isn't allowed in our bedroom.

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
I've given up on buying beds for Oliver, haha... my mom bought him one that's just like a pad style and I bought him a lambswool snuggle ball from Fosters and Smith and he rarely uses either... Instead, he's stolen my ladybug beanbag chair or my bed... he ALWAYS has to sleep with his mama at night, which I of course don't mind at all and actually have trouble sleeping when he's not with me, but he sleeps most of the day too, but not in beds bought specifically for him...

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i don't know if i would want stoli to have a heated bed. . . he sleeps with me every night. i don't know which i love more. . .my hubby sleeping with me or my cat!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, does anyone know where to get one in the UK? Villy has recently been diagnosed with arthritis and this may help........

michelle mayall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jessy

LOL, does anyone know where to get one in the UK? Villy has recently been diagnosed with arthritis and this may help........
pets at home have the heated beds. ive just looked at there website but its not on there i know they definetly have them though