Look at this poor sweet thing

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Omgosh that poor dear. I certainly hope he finds a wonderful, loving, and furever home that will treat him like the handsome prince he is.

I'd love to stick his former "owner's" in a cage

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG that poor little baby! I'm with you Barbara- a really hungry gorilla! That is just reprehensible- I'd take him in a second, ugh, that just sickens me!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boy, stuff like that makes my blood boil!!!
I'd take him in a heartbeat!! I'm tellin you guys, in my next life, I'm coming back as an animal cop, like on the Animal Planet........let me deal with those IDIOTS that abuse animals!

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's not so ugly as they say... a little the worse for wear, maybe; but not ugly.

I think the sheer pathos of his history will attract a sympathetic human... and if he's a social as they say, then there shouldn't be too much problem. And Persian, too... that's a point in his favor...

He really should get an owner. You wait and see.

glamourpuss

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh the poor little guy! He looks so adorable as well. What a lot of deplorable people there are that we have to share the planet with. And why the hell would they want to spend so much money on a purebred and keep it with a ferret? It beggars belief.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Honestly, because of the poor little guy's horrid history, he will probably find a very loving forever home. Look at our reaction to him! A true animal lover will give him a home that he deserves, and finally show him how loving people can be.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, poor baby!
That made me cry! What a sweetheart. If I could, I'd take him in a heartbeat!