Well, THAT was embarrassing!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sitting here eating my lunch, looking at the computer, and this BIGblack ant
comes crawling up my chest under my chin!!
I couldn't jump up fast enough and am running around the office smacking my chest!!! I didn't see him fall off so I assumed he went down my blouse! Debi the whole time thinks I've lost my mind, not knowing what I'm doing! Before I totally do a striptease in front of her, I see him crawling away, behind the filing cabinet! Can anyone say EWWWWWWWWWW with me!

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Too bad TTP&B weren't there to protect their meowmy from the big scary ant!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Umm, I'll try, but

Sorry, just can come up with "ewww" at this moment...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sandtigress

Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Too bad TTP&B weren't there to protect their meowmy from the big scary ant!
Thanks Pam............They would have protected me, no doubt!!!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Umm, I'll try, but

Sorry, just can come up with "ewww" at this moment...
That's ok Jan...........it was funny.........how are you feeling after your spill?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry Suzie... it is funny, but I've freaked out when I saw a spider here. I was on the phone with a customer too.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe you'll start a new dance trend Susie! Snap yo fingers, slap yo chest
(for those that don't know, Snap Yo Fingers is a Lil John song, a rap/hip-hop artist)

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

(for those that don't know, Snap Yo Fingers is a Lil John song, a rap/hip-hop artist)
That is hilarious!!

Susie good thting he didn't bite you. I have an ant bite on my baby toe and it itches like mad!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's so funny Susie!

If it's any consolation, a bee flew up my flares while I was camping once and I ended up running around the field with my trousers round my ankles!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Omg, all I can imagine is that song playing, and Susie running around her office snapping her fingers and slapping her chest!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can always get alot of support here!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, teasing is a form of affection, right? if we didn't love ya Susie, we'd just ignore all your wacky stories
I have a similar story though, a couple weeks ago I'm driving and look over to see a bug on my glove compartment, well its not moving and I'm looking and i decide its spider
so i grab a receipt to squish it and as i move in, it jumps!!! well it was actually a fly and flew, but lemme tell you, if I didn't have my seatbelt on I would have been out the window
and the strangled scream-like noise i made? boy was i glad I was in the car by myself

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Someone has got to keep us all entertained and you do a mighty fine job of it!
I'm not sure if you get this
or this

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He was probably after that leftover chili you brought in for lunch.... and then he saw it and changed his mind!

Oops, sorry Sooz! You wanted an ewww, right?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey, teasing is a form of affection, right? if we didn't love ya Susie, we'd just ignore all your wacky stories
I have a similar story though, a couple weeks ago I'm driving and look over to see a bug on my glove compartment, well its not moving and I'm looking and i decide its spider
so i grab a receipt to squish it and as i move in, it jumps!!! well it was actually a fly and flew, but lemme tell you, if I didn't have my seatbelt on I would have been out the window
and the strangled scream-like noise i made? boy was i glad I was in the car by myself
LOL, you poor thing..........have you ever been driving along, and you hear....... bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and realize there's a bee in your car??

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

And I'm right there with you guys Katie and Susie. Last week my best friend and I were transporting ferns for her wedding in her SUV. They were full of lots of tiny BUGS! We didn't know this until we had gotten them in there and they crawled up to the front with us mid trip! She kept her cool better than I did (she was driving). I on the other hand squealed and managed to suspend myself midair above my seat until we could get to the church.

Then imagine two girls squealing into a church parking lot on two wheels, jumping out of the car, ripping off top layers of clothes, and twisting and turning and inspecting each other for creepy crawlies! EWWWW!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

He was probably after that leftover chili you brought in for lunch.... and then he saw it and changed his mind!

Oops, sorry Sooz! You wanted an ewww, right?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

And I'm right there with you guys Katie and Susie. Last week my best friend and I were transporting ferns for her wedding in her SUV. They were full of lots of tiny BUGS! We didn't know this until we had gotten them in there and they crawled up to the front with us mid trip! She kept her cool better than I did (she was driving). I on the other hand squealed and managed to suspend myself midair above my seat until we could get to the church.
Then imagine two girls squealing into a church parking lot on two wheels, jumping out of the car, ripping off top layers of clothes, and twisting and turning and inspecting each other for creepy crawlies! EWWWW!
Oh no.............what a visual!