The New Weightloss Thread

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi My name is Julie, and I am now within normal range after loosing 20 lbs, but I would like to lose 15 more.

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi my name is Bex, and I have about 30 pounds to lose, but it's not gonna happen until I get my reduction surgery and can finally exercise again.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, my name is Sara, and I'd like to lose about 40 lbs or more.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is everyone doing to lose weight? I am exercising more (bike riding) and trying to completely cut out sodas. I am 2 full days without a soda!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey My name is Alaynna and I have already lost 35 pounds this year....and I hope to lose about 10 more pounds...I am already in the "normal range" but I know that 10 pounds will make a big difference!!

I am also trying to concieve so I want to be the smallest I can ...before I gain weight for the pregnancy

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all.. I joined Weight Watchers a few months ago with my neighbors.. I had gained a lot of weight in the last year. At weigh in I got a very cruel shock.. Like 10 pounds I didn't know about.. Anyway I lost 15 lbs, and have about 7 to go until I reach my target weight.. I can lose more if I want. Biggest change was eating more veggies, and a bit more dairy products.

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm Natalie and I have 17 pounds (I think) to lose. I'm afraid to step on the scale as I think it might have gained back 3 pounds. I've so far lost 13.

I did a low-cal, high fiber, low sodium diet, exercise for those 13 pounds. My main thing, kind of gross, but if your not *regular* then it will make it harder to lose weight. Its one of the first things that should be addressed. 2-4 times a day is normal

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My name is Susie and I need to lose about 70 pounds total......
When at my last doctor appt in July, everything was way up with the blood work, so I was determined from that point on to do something about it! Since then, I've lost about 18 pounds. I cut out alot of fat from my diet, more veggies, smaller portions, no inbetween snacks, and am learning to like fish. One other thing is that I walk just under a mile a day...
.....I'm on my way!
Good luck to you all!

I've never been ashamed of my weight......just disgusted with myself for having no willpower.

Come on Susan and Karen.........fess up!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would like to lose about 50 lbs, but I'm not doing anything to hel p that along
the one thing I hate about me losing weight is that the first thing that goes is my butt! I don't want a flat butt!!! I'm lazy lazy lazy, absolutely no motivation to exercise
I really should though, even if I could lose about 20 lbs I would satisfied, i actually like being a little thicker

erinandseamus

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You and me both. I hate to exercise and despise sweating. So that's a big hurdle I have to overcome.

I joined weight watchers two weeks ago and have lost 5 pounds so far. I want to get down to my wedding weight, which means I have to lose 23 more pounds. The good news is my husband has decided to encourage me and is even keeping track of his points now. That makes it a lot easier, he was very indulgent before. And we're trying to cut back on beer and wine, which we love, so that should help.

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've lost 25 lbs so far and have a lot more to go. We won't discuss how much. The biggest changes I've made is eating a healthy breakfast (oatmeal and Fruit) and no ice cream. Now I want to start getting some exercise.