Piglet's Kittens!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are pics of Piglet and her kittens! They were born 8/14/06.

This is "T" (tortie) and "I" (ginger).

This is "GG" or Double Geh, and "Er", the brown tabbies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just thought this was so cute, the kittens cuddled by Momma, and her tail kind of covering them. Watching a Momma with her kittens is like observing pure love!

T and GG or Er.

T I GG Er!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dylan or Eugene reaching under the door...saying, "Hey...that is MY room!"

Festus sits outside the door watching...hoping for "contact" with the newbies. I have added another layer of cardboard under the rug at the door to keep the kitties more separate.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, they are "freshies" as one of my friends would say. They crawl around a lot more than Sarabi's kits did. Rabs always had everyone latched on to nurse. Piglet is doing well, but lets her kids crawl around and fuss.

Here is one more pic...when I first went into the room, it looked like Piglet was trying to hide behind the babies!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

Yes, they are "freshies" as one of my friends would say. They crawl around a lot more than Sarabi's kits did. Rabs always had everyone latched on to nurse. Piglet is doing well, but lets her kids crawl around and fuss.

Here is one more pic...when I first went into the room, it looked like Piglet was trying to hide behind the babies!
"...oh crud, here's that lady with the camera again. Maybe if I just get real small here she won't notice me..."

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More like "...oh crud, here's that wacko with the camera again. Maybe if I just get real small here she won't notice me..."

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, all the kits are fat and happy. Piglet is doing a lovely job with them. She usually sits over them like a fat momma chicken...not squishing them, just covering them. It was pretty funny for her to try to hide behind them!

She is extremely skittish, and a little hissy when I get close. She did take canned food from me, after I put it right under her nose and sat back a few feet. The beauty of a nursing Mom...she is HUNGRY! Of course she has kitten kibble available all day...but every evening I will open a can and try to get her used to my prescence.

She has the most beautiful patched tabby coat, and little white socks! The orange in her coat sparkles like gold!

rarepuss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
kittens are so cute!

here's my Marshmallow, when he was 4 weeks old! (he's the one looking at the camera, the other white kitten is his sister, Polly.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh goodness, look at those little ones! I am just in love with the orange baby!
Uh oh! Kenz is going to end up with the kitters!

Such precious babies!! Piglet is being a good mommy!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, so cute! I wish I could have seen my Clover when she was that small.