Name my "twin" foster kittens!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So lately, i've been fostering 3 darling little foster kittens. One is a ragdoll mix named Lex...and i also have a tiny little black male and female kitten. They need names so i'm creating a poll to see what names everyone likes! Please feel free to add your suggestions as well! If you'd like to see pictures of them here's a link to their photobucket pics. They're all on the first page, and super cute! When they gain a bit more strength and weight they will all be bathed and groomed- till then, they get baby wipe and dry shampoo baths and lots of love! Those kittens are going to be so beautiful and such sweet kitties when they find their forever homes
!
.http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j234/StarryEyedTiGeR/

Here is the link to the story of my 3 little foster babies:
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95531

I forgot to add these names to the poll: I like them as well! Please comment if you like them too

Emerald & Essex
Anya & Ace
Misty & Midnight
Bandit & Belle
Kenzie & Keiko

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have voted. Some other suggestions:

Search and Destroy
Sweetness and Light

Good names for 'sibling'/'twin' fosters:
Luke and Leia (Star Wars)
Eomer and Eowyn (The Lord of the Rings)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the suggestions and votes everyone! I'm going to wait another day or so to make a final decision! Keep the votes and suggestions comming

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still can't decide on names yet
. I think i'll wait a little longer and see what everyone votes for. So far my favs are:

Kinzey & Kieko
Bandit & Belle
Anaya & Ace or Allie & Ace
Mila & Midnight
Sadie & Samson- This name seems to be the most popular so far

i dunno lol, i like them all

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I voted for Kiera and kieko .... but I would also like to vote for Kenzie & Keiko ..... how are you pronouncing Keiko ??? I have a kiko (keeeko) .....

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I voted for Kiera and kieko .... but I would also like to vote for Kenzie & Keiko ..... how are you pronouncing Keiko ??? I have a kiko (keeeko) .....
I pronounce it the same way you do
. When i made the poll, i forgot to add a few names to it and couldn't figure out how to go back and edit it, so i added them to my intro of the thread. I think so far that Kenzie and Keiko are my fav names....but i'll change my mind in 5 minutes lol.
Thanks for voting!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to have twin Aby boys and their names were Dale and Junior, yes I am a racing fan
for black cats i think Damian and Lucifer (Lucy for the girl) would be appropriate

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucy i like! That's a cute name- but i'd have to say no on Damien- i worked in a nursery for quite a while and we had a little devil child named Damien lol...That kitty is way to sweet to name him after that. Lucy i think is prescious though. I thought about Lucy & Linus...but i had a foster kitty named Linus a while back that i was really attached to who died of kidney disease before he could be placed in a home (it would make me really sad to name one that). Speaking of racing, have you seen Taladega Nights? It's really funny! I bet you'd like it if you like nascar

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YEA!!! The kittens have names!
I couldn't decide between Sadie & Samson or Kenzie & Kieko but i've finally reached a decision:

KENZIE & KEIKO!!!!!!

it just suites them perfectly!
Thankyou everyone for voting! If there's a mod around anywhere, would you mind closing the poll please? Thankyou!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I Love those names !!!!!!
....... I have a fondness for Keiko !!!