Sweet Sev in a window then the evil Sophia appears

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sev was sitting in the window having a good time looking out and along comes Sophia...

Here she is acting all sweet:

Here Sev looks scared he knows what's next!

The rest is too gruesome to show she is the DEVIL!!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a tease..I wanna know just how eeeeevil she really is!

nelle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Trust me you can't handle the truth!!
Aw, puLEEZE, now we gotta see what happens next...like the bad wreck, but you can't look away!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw poor little Sev, you're right that last pic does look like he's afraid

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She seriously attacked him I had to help him get out of the window she was hissing and growling and biting, the poor guy was just looking out the window!!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Sounds like she's making sure that she's the alpha cat in the house. Has she always been like that?.
Well Bella was always in charge, everyone knows there place with her, and the boys respect her, but with her being sick shes not smacking anyone on the head like usual. The boys try to play with Sophia and they always tried to lay with Bella or cuddle but not Sophia ... they are always after her...chasing her if shes around, which she comes out a few times a day maybe. Every once in a while she will come sit with you and purr and drool but it lasts at the most 5 minutes and she takes off running. I don't know if things are changing around here just yet I think it's too soon to tell. I talk to an animal communicator quite often, she says that Sophia is all about Sophia and that Bella was very worried about her...Also said that Sev would be the one to take over the so called herd eventually. We shall see I'm in no hurry to find out

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wonder if she feels an outcast?, just when you mentioned how the boys chase her.

I had to laugh though when i read about her smacking anyone on the head because that sounds like Rosie

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I wonder if she feels an outcast?, just when you mentioned how the boys chase her.

I had to laugh though when i read about her smacking anyone on the head because that sounds like Rosie
Bella has no fear of anything Dog, cat, loud noises..nothing! she would always Bop them on the head if they got too close to her!! My step daughters dog would just dance in front of Bella not knowing what to do and not wanting to walk by her...we would crack up...Bella is too funny, but she has never gone after a person like Sophia

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww that poor guy. His face just says "aww man not again
can't we be friends ?"

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AsecretK

Awww that poor guy. His face just says "aww man not again
can't we be friends ?"
I know it and Sev is my little Snuffleupagus (sesame Street) he's harmless unless you are a bug that has invaded his territory than watch out

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! Poor Sev! I'm sending him lots of "don't tick Sophia off" vibes! Poor little man, he looks so innocent!