This is my favorite song!

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have. I'm not sure why I like it because it's not exactly my favorite kind of music, but I love the beat to it. It's a total roll down the windows, crank up the volume, and drive down the highway kinda song.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alikatt

I have. I'm not sure why I like it because it's not exactly my favorite kind of music, but I love the beat to it. It's a total roll down the windows, crank up the volume, and drive down the highway kinda song.
My thoughts exactly!!!!!!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The song is tolerable, well it isn't that bad I actually listen to it occationally, but the video is the most obnoxious thing I have ever watched. I fell asleep with VH1 on once and they played this song at least a half a dozen times throughout the night. I had really weird dreams and this song I can remember so well. You'd think I would hate the song by now. But when I woke up wouldn't you know the video played again and I had weird deja vu and watched it. When she does the "woo-ooo" thing on the video is really dumb. The whole close-up of her head and she kinda turns around and moves her head to the beat and then they do it with her face reflected on both sides of the screen. Creepy and just really bad.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, I've never seen the video........and I think the whole reason I like the song at all is because Kat sang it on American Idol!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got the song stuck in my head after Kat sang it on AI, and had to find it. I liked it so much I bought KT Tunstall's CD. It's pretty good all around, but the rest of the songs are nothing like this one - figures, huh? But yeah, it's really catchy and I love it too!

lucat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alikatt

Same here -we have some pretty curvy/hilly roads & I love to be the only one on the road so I can drive to the beat & take the curves probably a bit faster than I should

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's an okay song, I've only heard it a couple times, the first being on AI. I'll listen to it whenever it's on.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it's alright....(no offense
)but then again, i'm super picky about music. I was a music industry (recording technology ) major for a few yrs...so i produced a lot of stuff in studio and mixed tracks....I really think it's overproduced and too edited- the producers really could have done a better job, however i will say that the music engineers did a good job on the final phases of the song- music is a process, not just a radio thing that most people hear- so i pick apart every process when a new song comes out and identify what's good and what's bad- sorrry, i'm a little music ocd
., but that's stuff most people wouldn't notice. I'm just a weirdo who picks out every detail of a song apart and analyzes it
, but then again it leads to a better quality of work in the studio. I really like things that aren't overedited in studio...it keeps the origionality and the integrity of the song entact- produceers and engineers should be "adding" to the beauty and creativity of a song, not completely redoing it in studio to make it more marketable...when they do that, the music seizes to be origional and just becomes mainstream everyday "radio". To me that's really important when working in the music industry. But what can i say, i'm picky
. It's definitely a fun song to listen to though. If you enjoy it, blast it-when it comes down to it, it's the listeners and the people buying the cd's that fund all of the music industry...we wouldn't function without it. So i say -enjoy it! If that's what you like you should definitely support it.
Sorry for the hijack

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you like the song, buy the whole cd. She's very talented, especially acoustically. Considering her age, it's amazing to watch her perform.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

It's a good song, a good driving song for sure!
That's why I like it Tracy! Great to drive too!

ebongrey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Who is that? I like it, and once I get a song stuck in my head it never goes away. I need to know so I can buy and download it!

BTW, just to push my favorite band...Everyone try out the dresden dolls. www.dresdendolls.com. It's probably an aquired taste, but I adore them
Sorry for the blatant advertising. I'm not affiliated with them, I just love them

Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I was coming home from my walk today at lunch and heard my favorite song.....have you guys heard this??

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...nt=walk029.flv